I'm Back... Again

Started by lonely_cubone, October 05, 2011, 07:13:46 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

lonely_cubone

Hey everyone! I've been away for about a year now, but I'm going to try to be more active here again. Expect some new information on my projects soon, as well as some other stuff (hopefully).

djskagnetti

ForeverZer0

I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.

Ryex

I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

ShadowPierce

->Welcome back l_c... :3

Spoiler: ShowHide
Quote from: Blizzard on February 16, 2011, 03:44:48 pmThere you go. It's the proof that SDK is crap. It's incompatible with itself.
3DS Friend Code: ShowHide
1161-0627-9890

lonely_cubone

Thanks everyone!

SP, it was actually your message that you sent to all the Wipe and ex-Wipe members (which apparently includes me) that reminded me about this place. I don't remember what I was doing for it before, but I'd be happy to help with anything you need!

SquareMan

Welcome back to the forums, I recently returned here myself.
QuoteThey've got helmets on they're heads. But I gotta watermeloan instead!

ShadowPierce

->I'm pretty sure you mapped something for me... :P

Anyway, why not read the revamped recruitment section if there's a position you'd like to fill? :haha:

http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php/topic,6871.0.html

Spoiler: ShowHide
Quote from: Blizzard on February 16, 2011, 03:44:48 pmThere you go. It's the proof that SDK is crap. It's incompatible with itself.
3DS Friend Code: ShowHide
1161-0627-9890

AliveDrive

Quote from: Blizzard on September 09, 2011, 02:26:33 am
The permanent solution for your problem would be to stop hanging out with stupid people.

SBR*

Vell

In order to be accepted back you have to give me your soul.

Not kidding here.

lonely_cubone

Thanks everyone!

Sorry Ulta, I'm pretty sure Niche still has it. :evil:

Vell

Then I shall devour his soul.

And then you can give me yours.

^^ I look forward to the feast!

(welcome back)

PhoenixFire

Hey, welcome back!

See, it's true... You can never escape chaos!!
Quote from: Subsonic_Noise on July 01, 2011, 02:42:19 amNext off, how to create a first person shooter using microsoft excel.

Quote from: Zeriab on September 09, 2011, 02:58:58 pm<Remember when computers had turbo buttons?