So long, Good Bye.

Started by Subsonic_Noise, October 07, 2011, 04:53:58 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Subsonic_Noise

So, I decided I'm gonna leave CP because there isn't much left that keeps me here, I just waste time I could spend on other (and for me,
better) things. I'm gonna check back on this topic for a day or so and might use the pm system to contact g_g and RoseSkye every now and then, but in general I'm gone. Have a nice time.

Blizzard

I feel you. I spend a lot less time at CP than I used to.

It's sad to see you go. See you around maybe. Good bye!
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

ShadowPierce

->I'm subscribed to K.S.C.I.A.A. so I get updated with your work, but it's still sad that you're going... Anyway, have a nice life, and I'm looking forward to your wedding! ;)

Spoiler: ShowHide
Quote from: Blizzard on February 16, 2011, 03:44:48 pmThere you go. It's the proof that SDK is crap. It's incompatible with itself.
3DS Friend Code: ShowHide
1161-0627-9890

Vell

G_G

Bye Tino. =\ I'll try and get on MSN more often, been busy with school though so, sorry about that.

PhoenixFire

Tino you suck. I'll keep in touch through the Book of Faces chat and whatnot... I'll miss seeing your wise-ass comments here though :/
Quote from: Subsonic_Noise on July 01, 2011, 02:42:19 amNext off, how to create a first person shooter using microsoft excel.

Quote from: Zeriab on September 09, 2011, 02:58:58 pm<Remember when computers had turbo buttons?

Twb6543

If you put a million monkeys at a million keyboards, one of them will eventually write a Java program.
The rest of them will write Perl programs.

Subsonic_Noise

October 07, 2011, 11:26:26 am #7 Last Edit: October 07, 2011, 11:35:44 am by Subsonic_Noise
I know what you mean, Blizz.
Like, I have alot to do anyways, and I rarely find the motivation to and do easy things instead, as in trolling CP. I will leave here and start doing more important stuff instead. I can't really relate to most of the new people anymore, many of the old are gone, I don't use RMXP anymore since I switched to UE3, and my music topic is usually ignored. So, nothing really keeps me here. Everyone who wants can add me on facebook, msn or skype, if you need to add ask G_G, Niche, PHM, etc.
I'm still gonna miss some people here, but to be honest, there are also quite a few I won't miss, just like I'm sure that there are people that won't miss me. :)

SBR*

Goodbye Sub, I'll all miss you and your eternal trolling :). Good luck with your music stuff and have fun!

winkio

AliveDrive

The balance of Chaos has been disturbed!

Best of luck!
Quote from: Blizzard on September 09, 2011, 02:26:33 am
The permanent solution for your problem would be to stop hanging out with stupid people.

Subsonic_Noise

Just telling you guys I, from now on, am gonna stop by every now and then and maybe troll a futendra at times.
A very difficult situation I was in was resolved now, 3 more to go.

Vell

Blizzard

Congratz. :) I hope you can figure out the remaining 3.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

SBR*

(Another late reply) Yay, welcome back Sub! And I too hope you'll solve the other problems soon and wish you the best of luck with that.