Anybody ever hear of this guy?

Started by Spaceman McConaughey, October 08, 2011, 06:18:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Spaceman McConaughey

He does AMAZING covers! Here's just one example of his amazing work:
http://www.youtube.com/v/Q21ttGmbdfE&feature=channel_video_title

Or dive into his channel to hear it all.

winkio

Nice he's got some good skill, although either he's having trouble with the fast notes, or he needs better strings, bow, or instrument that can handle it.

Blizzard

Eh, wait, what game is that? Ys 2? I never heard of it.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Spaceman McConaughey

Quote from: winkio on October 08, 2011, 08:43:27 pm
Nice he's got some good skill, although either he's having trouble with the fast notes, or he needs better strings, bow, or instrument that can handle it.

Well, I suppose it does sound a bit off around those parts. Amazing work regardless.

Quote from: Blizzard on October 09, 2011, 05:02:56 am
Eh, wait, what game is that? Ys 2? I never heard of it.

I'm sure Google would tell you. :troll:

Blizzard

I should probably rephrase my question. xD

Did anybody play YS2 and/or YS1 for that matter and can recommend them? What are they about?

*opens Google*
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Spaceman McConaughey

I haven't played any of them, no. But I can certainly tell you it has great music.

Anywho, to be more on topic, I am glad I found this guy again. I listened to his stuff a year or so ago, and fell in love with it all.
For some reason, though, I forgot about him; made me feel really dirty when I remembered him.

Fantasist

Wow! It has... excitement, life and consistency! Wow! *bookmarks his channel*
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

Vell

Ys is a really old, really long running series spanning most vidja game generations, Blizz.

A friend of mine is a super big fan of the series so I never stop hearing of it