Fantasist says hi :)

Started by Fantasist, June 15, 2008, 02:27:42 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Fantasist

For those who don't know me, ...well, nothing. Hi :D

And Ulta, I'm not really back, I so wish I were. I don't want to bother you all with my problems, but I don't know when I'll be active again. I'm free from commitments from about 4 days and the best time in my life has just started, but now I don't have internet :( But heck, my college has a good wireless connection, so I'll see if I can get online when it starts again. Hopefully, I will get a connection at home by then.

...Hey, has anyone even missed me when was gone? Heck, I hope people used my scripts. I hope you're all having fun people. See ya :)

PS (to those who know me a bit): The fantasist has finally evolved! I've completed my transformation. I'm almost a whole new person now, heck yeah! HAHA!!
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

shdwlink1993

Welcome back for the next four days, Fantasist. What did you evolve into anyways, A Final Fantasist? ;D
Stuff I've made:

"Never think you're perfect or else you'll stop improving yourself."

"Some people say the glass is half full... some half empty... I just wanna know who's been drinking my beer."

Fantasist

No, not for the next four days. I became free 4 days ago, and I'll have loads of free time at my hands. About the fantasist, actually, he's gone to a deeeep sleep. I've become into a completely different person, and not the fantasizing type. I'm learnint to live the moment instead of getting lost in fantasies.

PS: And have I been scripting? Not much but I realized I became even better.
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

Blizzard

OH SHIT, FANTASIST IS ME 6 YEARS AGO! :o
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Starrodkirby86

Get online, and talk more to us. We did miss you. Now I wonder where Nortos is...
You're one of the original people here at Chaos-Project, so you better stay here...if not, I'll lock you up, I'll lock you up good. So now you're a new Fantasist that isn't really...a Fantasist? Oh my, looks like we'll have a Username change soon. :V And does that mean your appearance in reality changed too? :O

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Juan

Welcome Fantasist for the time being.   
Dropbox Who need luck when you can make your own.
3ds Friend code: ShowHide
 4468 1422  6617

Vell

have a nice life till you return.

Fantasist

@Bliz: Wow :w00t:
@SRK: lol! I'll be back for sure, just not now. And I guess there won't be a username change :D
@Juan: Hey, ty :) How've you been(scripting)? I guess I'll check out the scripts section.
@Ulta:Nice life? Haha, I'm having a GREAT life :D

Juan

Not really been working on getting my pc fixed because of a video card problem.
Dropbox Who need luck when you can make your own.
3ds Friend code: ShowHide
 4468 1422  6617

Fantasist

Oh, good luck with that :D And guess what guys, I've got an internet connection, and this time, it's an unlimited package. So I'm friggin back!! OH YEAH!!

Blizzard

Lol! I have a 4GB ADSL connection at home now. That means I'll be fairly active during the summer. ^_^

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Starrodkirby86

Quote from: Fantasist on June 30, 2008, 03:43:50 am
Oh, good luck with that :D And guess what guys, I've got an internet connection, and this time, it's an unlimited package. So I'm friggin back!! OH YEAH!!
That's beautiful. We missed you lots...^_^

Now we can really call you Blizzard's sidekick. Just start developing those catchy phrases Robin says...and remember this:
Trickster is the Joker
SephSpawn is the Penguin
Ulta is the Riddler
and etc...
(For more on this, check out Chat Quotes XD)

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Fantasist

Quote(For more on this, check out Chat Quotes XD)

Sounds interesting :D

Vell

Blizzard

Diokatsu

blizz, i am sooooooooo ugly......did i win yet?

Vell

um... I think... Fax might fit the bill?

Diokatsu

Blizzard

FTS, there's something I haven't told you yet... You have a rival! :o

Fantasist

ooohhh!! who? who? Nortos, Juan, Leon_Westbrooke, Rune, Ryex, Namkcor, Dark Dragon, TywinLannister... who is it?