Started by Dark4Space, October 15, 2011, 04:03:02 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Dark4Space

Project Name: WK - Remember My Memories
Engine: RPG Maker XP
Creator: TDark
Version: 0.4
Started in: 20/06/10

What would you do if there was nothing else to believe? And if the truth that you searched all his life is nothing more than lies surrounded by loneliness?
As once said: Life is a great rule of three. But how you can reach final result without regard your actions?
The game has 17 different endings ranging from 7 minutes to 23 hours of gameplay, each with its own characteristics. And always complementing the story. Good luck trying to discover all ...

Spoiler: ShowHide
"At each step, my death feel coming closer and closer. And to think a little while ago I was in the comfort of my home. I really hate my situation. And to think I might have been playing the piano not worrying about the anything else.

Damn ... My legs are starting to hurt ... And I feel that he is just behind me ...

My situation helps me to anything, I'm being haunted by something that I think is a thief and Now I find myself trapped ...

So that is how will end my life? I'll being killed by someone idiot enough not to understand what it does?

He stopped facing me ... For a moment I could see his silhouette, in the other I was struck in the head by a stick, now I feel that he shot me in the leg ... Now I think I'm floating in a river ...

I can see my death coming ...

Rian Klaire."[/i]

[box title=Fishing]is a system of fishing BoF4 style in which you need to be fast to catch the fish at the same time you need to be careful to do not break the rod.[/box]
[box title=Documents]Explore the vast libraries around the world. Do not stick to one book and read all you want. Until now there have been programmed 74livros variety of topics. Just go to the library and enjoy. And discover details of the history hidden in them.[/box]
[box title=Placas e NPC's]Do not know where to go ? Simply move the mouse to a board and locate. strange NPCs? Put the mouse on top of them and see details about them or what they are doing now. [/box]

Others:
UMS - CCOA
Legacy Engine - Atoa
Mouse Over - Samarium
Keyboard Input - Autor Desconhecido
Scene with sound - Akime
Final Fantasy Tatics Shop - TDark
Zer0CMS - ForeverZer0
Widescreen - Selwyn

Videos:

Ilumination test

The sound and graphics, are being put in a way to create a contrast with what is happening in the game. If part of history when you're playing is melancholic, you hear a song that will give an ironic effect.

I will use sound effects from Super Mario Galaxy (both versions), ArcRise Fantasy, World of Goo, MapleStory, NiGHTS - Journey of Dreams and Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World.

Thanks to the support of all. Mainly of: Natty, Nader, Aline, Moonlight Knight, Tunica, Akim, Atoa, El-Dison, Hina, Shadowname / Magus, Guinevere, Mitani, Pliavi, Vifibi, Aero, luko, Vifibi, Rhaige, Rafidelis, Kress and all others who helped me build my project.