The ability to knock back enemy projectiles with a weapon BABS

Started by Magus, October 17, 2011, 02:23:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Magus

Title says it all. Example of this:

Remember the final boss against Ganondorf in Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time. Remember how you had to hit back the projectiles(his energy balls)? I really need that for one of my big bosses.

Now.. that in Blizz-Abs would be perfect..
LEVEL ME DOWN. THE ANTI-BLIZZ GROUP IS AMONG YOU... Do it for the chick below...She watches..<br />

ShadowPierce

->I've been noticing that you lack imagination, Magus... Luckily, SP is here to help you! :haha:

I think you should make the projectile an enemy with 1 hp then insert a script that causes a skill to fire the other direction... Just a brute-force idea, but this was the first thing to pop up in my head... :3

Spoiler: ShowHide
Quote from: Blizzard on February 16, 2011, 03:44:48 pmThere you go. It's the proof that SDK is crap. It's incompatible with itself.
3DS Friend Code: ShowHide
1161-0627-9890

Magus

All of my imagination is locked into my writing D:  It's painful enough to use Blizz abs' force actions to make bosses XD, but I'm somewhat used to it now... I'll look into it, but as for making that script: bleh. I think it may already be in BAB's script reference. Let me check here.
LEVEL ME DOWN. THE ANTI-BLIZZ GROUP IS AMONG YOU... Do it for the chick below...She watches..<br />

Magus

yeah... this didn't work for me. And I can't script atm. I'm going to set aside some serious time to learn though, since I've been here for a while--- It would be good if I finally become one of this community's scripters.

ShadowPierce

This is actually a pretty good idea for a boss battle... Bumping for ideas from scripters... :haha:

Spoiler: ShowHide
Quote from: Blizzard on February 16, 2011, 03:44:48 pmThere you go. It's the proof that SDK is crap. It's incompatible with itself.
3DS Friend Code: ShowHide
1161-0627-9890

Boba Fett Link

Maybe Winkio can put it on the list of things to be included...
This post will self-destruct in 30 seconds.

Magus