[XP] Tons of Shit

Started by Blizzard, June 15, 2008, 09:58:00 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Aqua

Quote from: Starrodkirby86 on June 30, 2008, 12:30:23 pm
Click here the watch the Tons of Shit Game.
I couldn't have rushed this anymore. I finished in one to two hours, and I understand there are so many wording errors (You'll see when you watch the video). They may still make sense to you, but I'm sure there's no such things as "Talented scripts". :P

FAX's image kept blocking the battle screen. I should have put an opacity on that instead of 255...

Other than that, I think it went quite well...You'll surely get a laugh from it. ;)

I didn't put this on Youtube because I didn't want my main account with pure googyblabber like this. So I used one of my "storage accounts" on another site.

Well that was... amusing :)

Blizzard

Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Starrodkirby86

Quote from: Blizzard on June 30, 2008, 01:07:04 pm
Lol @ plot twist. xD
Is it really a plot twist? :<

I want to know! XD It's surprising, but inevitable. And it is...unexpected-like...I suppose. XD

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Hellfire Dragon

QuoteClick here the watch the Tons of Shit Game.
I couldn't have rushed this anymore. I finished in one to two hours, and I understand there are so many wording errors (You'll see when you watch the video). They may still make sense to you, but I'm sure there's no such things as "Talented scripts". Tongue :P

lol That's nice,

QuoteThe SDK promoted the use of pictures and makes your game more professional looking

lol, that was fun to watch :P :P :P

Vell

of course it was it is funneh.

Tazero

March 16, 2009, 02:06:36 pm #25 Last Edit: March 16, 2009, 04:53:27 pm by Blizzard
Sorry for the necropost this shiz is so awesome so going in my game.
Double lag w00t

If you were a fish...

G_G

Quote from: Aquaman on June 30, 2008, 01:05:39 pm
Quote from: Starrodkirby86 on June 30, 2008, 12:30:23 pm
Click here the watch the Tons of Shit Game.
I couldn't have rushed this anymore. I finished in one to two hours, and I understand there are so many wording errors (You'll see when you watch the video). They may still make sense to you, but I'm sure there's no such things as "Talented scripts". :P

FAX's image kept blocking the battle screen. I should have put an opacity on that instead of 255...

Other than that, I think it went quite well...You'll surely get a laugh from it. ;)

I didn't put this on Youtube because I didn't want my main account with pure googyblabber like this. So I used one of my "storage accounts" on another site.

Well that was... amusing :)

Ummm broken liok the site is under maintenence if someone still has this could someone reupload it?

shdwlink1993

Quote from: www.putfile.comPutfile.com is currently undergoing maintenance. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please check back again soon. Thank you.

Just a shot in the dark here, but maybe the link isn't permanently broken? Perhaps for a few hours, or a few days?
Stuff I've made:

"Never think you're perfect or else you'll stop improving yourself."

"Some people say the glass is half full... some half empty... I just wanna know who's been drinking my beer."

fugibo

It's been broke for a over a week now.

I would very much enjoy watching it.

Starrodkirby86

The whole Putfile site has been down in the dumps for a while now. I really wonder why...

Times like this make Google really useful.

...Can't find anything useful except that the Putfile Company site is strangely unavailable...

If you really want, I'll upload it somewhere else. I have to go on the other computer which contains the ToS game.

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!

fugibo

Well, whatever's convenient for you.

Holyrapid

I´ll put a link to the finnish rpg maker community board so they too can enjoy this random shit. :D LMAO BTW

Starrodkirby86

And here's the video I promised you. It's uploaded on Google Videos now.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2268159225539415002

Erm...I think the quality massively died though when uploading...I should pick better video uploading services, shouldn't I?

King Munkey

G_G Is my hero!
Munkey != monkey
Munkey > monkey

Blizzard

Reminds me kinda of NW. xD
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

G_G

MY GOD THAT WAS HILARIOUD LMAO!!! The thing that was annoying is the pictures flying around but then again thats Tons of Shit for you xD