Mario & Luigi - Bowser's Inside Story REMIX in MAJOR!

Started by MarkHest, October 19, 2011, 07:03:42 am

Previous topic - Next topic

MarkHest

October 19, 2011, 07:03:42 am Last Edit: November 10, 2011, 08:02:37 pm by MarkHest
So! If you have played Mario & Luigi - Bowser's Inside Story for the Nintendo DS then you will recognise this song. If you have not played the game then i recommend you listen to the original song first to hear its dark atmosphere.

The song is the Final Boss music for the game and is named: Dark Star Core

Now for the most important detail and the reason why i realy wanted to show this to you guys! I remixed the song a little more than you usualy remix a song. The song is originaly in minior and has a dark atmosphere... however... i REMADE the song so it goes in MAJOR instead and it now has a happy atmosphere! xD

[Please listen to this if you have not heard the original before so you can hear the major change of my remix]
--> Original Song

[Total time spent on project: 4 Hours, 10 Minutes]

--> Remix by me
Listen to the Youtube version if the link above did not work = click!

Well? What did you think :haha:

Fantasist

October 20, 2011, 06:51:37 pm #1 Last Edit: October 20, 2011, 07:36:58 pm by Fantasist
Good progress, people. Guess I'm not needed here ;)

EDIT:
Shit. Posted in the wrong topic :facepalm:
At least let me do you the courtesy of giving some critique. *listens to songs, will be back in a while*

EDIT 2:
Can't find file on dropbox. Maybe you're working on a better version? :naughty:
The original is kickass, am waiting for your next update. Also, what's the license on your remix, hm? Will I be able to use it in a non-commercial work?
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

MarkHest

October 23, 2011, 11:27:39 am #2 Last Edit: November 10, 2011, 08:03:24 pm by MarkHest
OH CRAP! If the link is no longer working there might be a chance that the original MP3 file might be lost forever! This song was one of those things i did NOT save before my laptop died, i hope there is some way to retrieve it...

The day i completed the song I upploaded it to my Remix Channel on youtube, but it's in low quality. *Uppdates link in first post*
There, you can listen to it now but as i said it's not the best quality.

EDIT: I think i have a working link that opens the Original MP3 remix. It worked fine for me so it should work for everyone else as well... i think.
Ah yes, license... hm... i don't have any xD I guess you are free to use my remixes as long as you credit me and the original composers(in this case Nintendo)

:haha:

EDIT: Alright, the original link to the MP3 is up again :)

Fantasist

October 23, 2011, 11:49:52 pm #3 Last Edit: October 23, 2011, 11:56:00 pm by Fantasist
The link to the MP3 works (though, through a Youtube redirection. How did that happen? :^_^': ). Thanks for clearing up the license thing. Not that I'll really be using it for anything other than personal use, but still. *powers up*
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews