Generations Demo: A Harder-Difficulty Blizz-abs game. Come here for an ass-kick

Started by Magus, October 22, 2011, 11:15:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Magus

Generations

Genre: Comedy, Rpg, Romance, Challenging game.
[Project will be converted to ARC when released)
Platform
Rpg Maker XP (please see features)

Story
The game definitely gives you an input of the story 400 times better than I can, but I'll give you the gist. Half sull, Wind, has lived in a village with his summoner/friend Token(17yrold female, carefree as a child: playing around with summoning techniques) since he was ten. Noble(in his world,) Wind is the only sull who got summoned by a human as a child. Now, the sulls aren't happy about this because they have their reason to why they need Wind. So every once in a while, sulls would attack the village and the patrol force along with Wind (who most of the villagers despised) took them down. Little did they know, that Wind was noble and the sulls wanted to take him back so he could marry his "destined one." Wind's nickname upon the sulls became: The Lost Sull.
On top of this, there is a bigger plot, but to prevent spoiling, I won't type it in here. Instead, I'll simply continue that above. Anyway, one day, sulls attacked. Wind held them off while everyone else escaped. Little did he know those sulls were only decoys and that a super sull (lower than nobles, but higher than foot soldiers) conducted this plan.
But... just to keep from spoiling this game, I'll give you a demo. Maps are well designed, storyline is vast, difficulty is challenging, humor exists, romance exist, other things which makes a great game is locked into this game. It's one of my greatest creations and I worked hard on this day after day.

Characters
Wind
Race: Half sull, half human
Data: Main character.
---------------------------------to prevent spoiling, I'm only revealing the main character. If I reveal any other character, it will indeed spoil.

Screen Shots
Spoiler: ShowHide

Features
1. Advanced Battle System 2.8 Cbs  by Blizzard
2. Functional bosses(WAY BETTER THAN FLAME OF LIFE.)  [Includes Enemy health system, boss health bar system, and major boss health bars.].
3. Hunger system
4. Storyline: Unique, Serious, humorous, romantic, (sometimes harem..)
5. I'm going to be honest. No noobs allowed. This game is hard. Think of Ninja Guiden. Yeah... If you want a challenging blizz-abs game, and wouldn't mind getting your ass handed to you sometimes, then come here. Noobs, go away. You can still easily learn the functions of this game, but if you like to whine and complain about difficulty, then this game is not for you.
Oh and after I finish the game, there will be a "Hard Mode" which will be released later. That mode will be dickless, painful, and probably impossible to beat. Not only with the enemies be hell of a lot stronger, but things in the game will also be difficult: such as timed mini games, etc. The hard mode of this game will kick your ass even harder than the first, so be prepared. Don't worry though, the first is beatable. A game storyline, but just a hard blizz-abs difficulty. After all, I'm tired of making games that are too freaking easy to beat. Try and beat this demo without any game-overs. It's possible --but not easily done. You will get your ass kicked XD. So yeah, no noobs allowed.

Download
http://www.mediafire.com/?69qkd1xvxao7rsl
Credits
Credits: me. Sithjester, Ccoa, SephirothSpawn, Blizzard, Winkio, Game_guy, Forever Zero, Littledrago. If I missed you, please post and tell me.

Series
Generations: The Final Hope.
--I'm not sure if I'm going to make this in a series, but who knows?

Notes
Shoot me, if there are glitches D: Maybe there are, but I tested this thing repeatedly to make sure everything works and progresses well.
LEVEL ME DOWN. THE ANTI-BLIZZ GROUP IS AMONG YOU... Do it for the chick below...She watches..<br />

Magus

LEVEL ME DOWN. THE ANTI-BLIZZ GROUP IS AMONG YOU... Do it for the chick below...She watches..<br />

ForeverZer0

I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.

Boba Fett Link

Quote from: Magus on October 22, 2011, 11:15:59 pm
Notes
Shoot me, if there are glitches D: Maybe there are, but I tested this thing repeatedly to make sure everything works and progresses well.

I plan on following up on your offer.  :gunz:
This post will self-destruct in 30 seconds.

Fantasist

The self-extracting archive gets stuck while extracting ShinMegami.mp3 ;_;
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

Boba Fett Link

This post will self-destruct in 30 seconds.

cyclope

Things I Hate

1. People who point at their wrist asking for the time... I know where my watch is pal, where the hell is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?

2. People who are willing to get off their a** to search the entire room for the TV remote because they refuse to walk to the TV and change the channel manually.

3. When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too". Damn Right! What good is cake if you can't eat it?

4. When people say "it's always the last place you look". Of course it is. Why the hell would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they?

5. When people say while watching a film, "did ya see that?" No Loser, I paid $12 to come to the cinema and stare at the damn floor!

6. People who ask "Can I ask you a question?"... Didn't give me a choice there, did ya sunshine?

Fantasist

Magus, hurry up! Your selection of BGM is very good, and I want to play the game :)
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

Tazero

If you were a fish...

Magus

Magus

I also have to break the news that I lost everything when windows 7 crashed on my other computer; so this game has been discontinued but I'll check out the file which was uploaded to Mediafire. Yes, I'm dying inside because I created the most epic bosses ever and I really wanted you guys to try them out.... but ;_; only that version has them. They were so FREAKING hard to program, using both script and a separate event to control the bosses movements and even an rage mode. Each boss took hours and  maybe days to program and then trial and error. Pain...

But...I may be able to decrypt my file and just start from here..creating bosses like the ones I had are quite heart breaking to lose though...

Blizzard

There are a few decryptors out there. I think you should be able to continue your game. :)
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Magus

Have the "audio" problem so the game is gone unless one of my friends have it. I'll try downloading it from mediafire on a different connection and see what happens.