Ryex rides Audiosurf

Started by Ryex, October 30, 2011, 02:49:16 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryex

October 30, 2011, 02:49:16 am Last Edit: October 30, 2011, 04:17:57 am by Ryex
so, fraps, great stuff.

I'll record my self playing any song you want me to, in Ninja Mono, with or with out Ironmode. and If I can't stealth it I'll at lest give you my best run.

Foozogz - Twilight's Insanity
http://www.youtube.com/v/o6iL3bN4-iE
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Blizzard

WHY U NO PLAY MY SONGS ;_;

Nice run. I remember playing this back in '08 a bit. Never got really good at it. Audiosurf uses definitely one of the most innovative technologies and concepts I have seen.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Ryex

Quote from: Blizzard on October 30, 2011, 03:51:45 am
WHY U NO PLAY MY SONGS ;_;

*winces*
Honestly, I tried. and got owned.
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Blizzard

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Spaceman McConaughey

HAHAHA, YOU GOT BEAT BY YOUR OWN SONG. LAAAAME.

Fantasist

Wow. I wish I had that kind of motor functional ability O.O
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

Ryex

October 30, 2011, 12:16:49 pm #6 Last Edit: October 30, 2011, 02:41:56 pm by Ryex
playing this an Osu have greatly increased mine, but there are people out there who put me to shame so that's not saying a whole lot.

EDIT: A new challenger approaches!

EDIT:
Blizzard - Can you hear the Silence (Break the Silence!)
http://www.youtube.com/v/ovj-aF-FSOY

Blizzard

Nice driving skills, man. I always played with The Future 3000 or Purification, rarely with the other songs.

Spaceman McConaughey

Have to give you props.
If I was driving through an seizure-inducing world to some Croatian saying "do you hear the silence?" under some heavy voice-changing, I dunno if I'd be scared or horny, but you so good. Offoo. :3

Blizzard

Quote from: Tuggernuts on October 30, 2011, 03:23:09 pm
some Croatian saying "do you hear the silence?" under some heavy voice-changing

I just pitched it down by one note. ;_;

Spaceman McConaughey

Ryex

October 31, 2011, 01:24:24 am #11 Last Edit: October 31, 2011, 03:02:38 pm by Ryex
Blizzard - Future 3000
http://www.youtube.com/v/Z3VHosewnqk?hd=1

Just one block away form getting stealth

Ryex

October 31, 2011, 03:01:49 pm #12 Last Edit: October 31, 2011, 03:03:20 pm by Ryex

Blizzard - Purification
http://www.youtube.com/v/b1n76g7GCFg?hd=1

Hit 4-5 blocks in this one. Also I've started rendering them In 720p HD so they take a lot longer to upload. I set this to upload this moring when I left for school, about 6 hours ago. It only just now finished processing. Enjoy!

G_G

I challenge you to do this 44 minute song, filled with dubstep.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWvbssle4GU

Ryex

44 minutes of dubstep?
Spoiler: ShowHide

But here are my conditions.

1) I do it as a live stream
2) I have a co-host for the live stream
3) we have more than two viewers for the live stream
4) viewers get ask me any questions they want for me to answer while dogging gray blocks
5) the co-host relays these questions to me while I play
6) we keep a running score of gray blocks I hit to questions I answer

The questions can be anything form what my favorite food is to doing calculus integrals in my head to who is best pony to who would win in a fight, George Lopez or Charlie Sheen.
answering a question mean providing a coherent understandable answer. and of course if it is math I have to get he answer right for it to count.

Sound fun? I think it does!

MarkHest

November 04, 2011, 01:48:31 pm #15 Last Edit: November 04, 2011, 02:22:16 pm by MarkHest
Would you like to try one of my songs for The Missing Part? :D I'd love to watch that ^^

http://www.soundcloud.com/markhest If you feel like it, pick a song and say which one you want. I'll give a download link :haha:

[warning: My songs are not techno/trance] :P

Diokatsu

Ryex

MarkHest: How about I record myself doing a survival challenge in beat-hazard of a bunch of your songs?

MarkHest

November 30, 2011, 03:35:43 am #18 Last Edit: November 30, 2011, 03:37:03 am by MarkHest
Sure! That sounds awsome ^^
Pick out the ones you want and i'll just activate the download to them in soundcloud (I can't permanently turn on the download of the songs becous i don't want anyone to steal them)

Ryex

actualy I was thinking you could put together a zip file of what ones you think are best. and number them in the order you think they should play :P