I need help with this one guys and gals

Started by Cal RPG MGS, October 30, 2011, 01:01:17 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Cal RPG MGS

I have being over the internet many of times and this is the closest I've got.

I Have Found This Solid snake sprite and I need a version with out the gun handgun and one with a basic automatic gun e.g. m4 (as i will try my best to change it to suit the needs of the game)

but the other problem is i need him to point the gun as well as this is for a blizz abs game.

I have being working on this game for a long time doing bit by bit, but I fail At spriting.

if some could please help i would be very grateful, thank you in advance.

Boba Fett Link

This post will self-destruct in 30 seconds.

Cal RPG MGS

Blizzard

Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Cal RPG MGS

i do have another sprite which is my own and half way there i will post all my parts and things which i can show you, sorry if this does not make sence.

Blizzard

Try uploading it to imageshack or photobucket or tinypic instead.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Boba Fett Link

Quote from: Cal RPG MGS on October 31, 2011, 03:55:40 pm
Hu what you mean, can't you see it ?

I can't see it at all. Which doesn't make sense since Blizzard can see it... Is it in a spoiler? Cause if it is I can't see that either.
This post will self-destruct in 30 seconds.

Cal RPG MGS

October 31, 2011, 04:48:38 pm #7 Last Edit: October 31, 2011, 05:00:17 pm by ForeverZer0
Ok im uploading them to imageshack, i will upload my version and all the parts to it so you guy can see whats going on.

EDIT:
here it is, http://imageshack.us/g/818/myspritem4.png/

i need my guy to hold the m4 while walking like the one with the and hand gun, but the problem is his arm as you can see in the image.

Please use the "Modify" button when posting twice in a row within small amounts of time, thanks.  - Zer0