Microsoft Sidewinder X4 any good?

Started by Fantasist, November 03, 2011, 01:55:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Fantasist

November 03, 2011, 01:55:27 pm Last Edit: November 16, 2011, 05:39:24 am by Fantasist
Do any of you have this keyboard? The MS Sidewinder X4? I've done a lot of research and decided this is as good as I can get for what I'm willing to spend. My only complaint is the nondetachable arm rest. I use that space on my desk for keeping other things. I'm still going to buy it, of course, unless any of you give me a good reason not to. I'm also curious about the longevity. If you have it, how long have you had it and how is it performing now? What's your over all impression on this keyboard?

EDIT: Right now, I'm using a white version of this keyboard. It served me for 7 years and now the 1 key on the numpad is showing slight signs of old age. God bless mechanical keyboards! xD
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

Fantasist

Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews