19 (82.6%)
I don't agree
0 (0%)
I don't care
4 (17.4%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Blizzard

June 18, 2008, 01:40:58 pm Last Edit: June 18, 2008, 01:42:31 pm by Blizzard
I will delete all 0-post accounts older than 30 days. Currently there are 41 accounts with 0-posts, I didn't check how many are older than 30 days. I will only reconsider my idea if most people are AGAINST it.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Starrodkirby86

I'm definitely not against it. Are you going to send an e-mail to these 41 accounts to state that their Chaos-Project account will be deleted? I recommend you should, unless you're going to get suspended for such a whopping number of send-outs. But I think this is a nice idea, and it should stand. Besides, since none of our post quantity and quality will be tainted, having less members and more posts is something to easily brag about.

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

DeathLock

Well, I agree its pretty useless to keep 0-post accounts around. Voted "I agree", but if you would like to keep the total member count up. Still though, I agree with your plan.

Blizzard

As I have said many times already, I rather have a forum with 300 members of which 100 are very active instead of a 10000 member forum with 10 active people. xD

@SRK: No, I'm not planning to send an e-mail. If they come back someday, they can register again.

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Aqua

*agrees*
And that's the end of that...

Vell

Calintz

I am in complete agree-ance.

Ryex

I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

shdwlink1993

Well, Blizz, there's about a tenth of the active forum already agreeing.
Stuff I've made:

"Never think you're perfect or else you'll stop improving yourself."

"Some people say the glass is half full... some half empty... I just wanna know who's been drinking my beer."

Blizzard

Lol, true. xD I'll do that ASAP, maybe even today.

Sally

Juan

Dropbox Who need luck when you can make your own.
3ds Friend code: ShowHide
 4468 1422  6617

Starrodkirby86

We might as well all say we're unanimous here in the vote, so Blizzard can delete them today or something of that. I don't think he deleted them yet, we have 169. Everyone, keep account of that number! It's going to reduce down to...128 I think. I wanted more deaths...:( Oh well.

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!

DeathLock

Quote from: Starrodkirby86 on June 19, 2008, 11:16:56 am
I wanted more deaths...

That is a strange way to say it... O_O XD
Nobody disagreed, makes it more simple.

Valcos

So.. Blizz does that mean you'd rather have the few active members on this forum than 100000's of not so active members? :-[
"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars."
-Oscar De La Hoya

Vell

Calintz

Quote from: UltaFlame on June 19, 2008, 08:43:13 pm
umm... I would!

I completely agree!! I would.

Think of it as making events in RMXP. The more of nothing you have causes unwanted lag. In the same sense, they are consuming the usage of space for legible members.

Sally

good way of putting it

Starrodkirby86

I must be living under a rock. Those members are now gone. That 41 number though is kind of less...since it's around 135...So the topic kind of turned obsolete...Unless we're now killing more members, the ones that have zero posts regardless. Doubt it though.

Blizzard

June 21, 2008, 06:36:27 am #19 Last Edit: June 21, 2008, 06:43:10 am by Blizzard
As I said, I didn't delete accounts of members that were active within the last 30 days, even if it was just stalking. Of course I didn't delete accounts of people who I know from earlier but who haven't posted. But I accidently deleted MeTM's account. >.<