"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars."
-Oscar De La Hoya

Blizzard

A famous scripter. But unlike Seph, he doesn't act like an idiot sometimes. xD
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Valcos

So... was he better than you?
::)
-Oscar De La Hoya

Blizzard

IDK, hard to tell. He is one of the few who worked/are working on Netplay+ and if I'm not wrong one of the UnknownCoders who made the NeoABS.

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Vell

Valcos

So he is some like uber secret coder/scripter that only you know about? ???
-Oscar De La Hoya

Starrodkirby86

Quote from: Blizzard on June 22, 2008, 12:54:49 pm
IDK, hard to tell. He is one of the few who worked/are working on Netplay+ and if I'm not wrong one of the UnknownCoders who made the NeoABS.
That sounds more like Mr. Mo rather than Me...Heh.

I know of MeTM. I saw his account somewhere in the other forums.

He's a member of other RPG Maker forums, I think he's moderately well known. Not as much as SephirothSpawn, Trickster, or anyone of that caliber, but someone rather of decent knowing...like Samo the Thief. :P

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Blizzard

June 23, 2008, 03:57:41 am #28 Last Edit: June 23, 2008, 10:44:41 am by Blizzard
Isn't MeTM one of the UnknownCoders as well? O_o
Anyway, as far as I know MeTM is a pretty good scripter. He only didn't make many scripts, but the few he made were very advanced. That's the only difference.

@Valcos: It's not a secret organisation, they just call themselves like that. Imagine Me, Zeriab and Falcon would call ourselves Zerizzacon.

Valcos

Oh, I thougt it was a whole conspiracy or something ???

Just on a side note... how do you to the "TM" thing ;D
-Oscar De La Hoya

Blizzard

When you use sup tags the text goes up. You can alternatively use sub tags.

Valcos

Oh...I didnt know thathehehe

So how many accounts have you deleted so far? ???
-Oscar De La Hoya

Blizzard

k9inpoop

i agree to it because all the people are doing is creating a accout to get the scripts and never coming back on! >:(

Blizzard

Erm... if they want the scripts, they don't have to register. Guests can read the forum without registering. They only can't post.

Starrodkirby86

Quote from: k9inpoop on July 10, 2008, 12:42:45 am
i agree to it because all the people are doing is creating a accout to get the scripts and never coming back on! >:(
More like they create an account because they want to leech off of our knowledge (Especially Blizzard) then never come back and probably not going to credit these people. That's the worst case scenario for these people though...

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!

Blizzard

August 31, 2008, 08:43:07 pm #36 Last Edit: August 31, 2008, 08:46:02 pm by Blizzard
TIME FOR ROUND 2! *enters into admin CP with a whip* Who will be my bitch today?

EDIT: 6 accounts have been deleted. 3 have not been deleted because I know those people from earlier.

Shadonking

good. if you delete people that dont use there accounts then that means there is no wasting webspace and probebly slowing down parts of the website.

i think that made sence lol

Creator Of Music And Games
Spoiler: ShowHide
]

keywords: ShowHide
rmxp rmvx blizz-abs rpg maker xp vx abs cbs cms script tons of addons charsets autotiles HUD

come here if you have a ps3
http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php?topic=1952.0

Starrodkirby86

The best part is that we can continue bragging at how much little members we have, but there's an astounding amount of posts in CP. Why, if you do the math and distribute evenly among posts, about 172 posts or so would be for every user. Now that there is less than 208 or so, the number will probably rise (176? 179?).

Diokatsu

CP is the first forum I've been on that didn't die once I came  8)

We're pretty high up now! I searched "Blizz abs" and we're second w00t!