I agree
19 (82.6%)
I don't agree
0 (0%)
I don't care
4 (17.4%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Blizzard

I search for "Blizz-ABS" and only a few sites are above us. Even RMRK is below. And there's this link I found. xD

http://www.mefeedia.com/entry/blizz-abs-action-battle-system-for-rpg-maker-xp/11026732/

Holy shit, I'm famous. xD
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Starrodkirby86

Well take this into account; I searched for RPG Maker XP ABS and Blizz-ABS was on the first page, Results 9 and 10. I searched for Best ABS for RMXP, and I got Blizz-ABS, first result (With the exception of Youtube Videos). And someone on Gamespot asked for help on your Tons-of-Addons...-_-;

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&rlz=1G1GGLQ_ENUS270&q=Tons+of+Add-ons+RMXP&btnG=Search

It's all in the results.

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Diokatsu

Boris Mikic is the new Linus Torvalds...  8)

I can't wait for Blizzard to release something truely amazing, maybe a kernel but maybe something that'll rock the world. But it'd better open-source >8U

Blizzard

September 02, 2008, 07:25:26 pm #43 Last Edit: January 21, 2010, 12:51:10 pm by Blizzard
I don't want Blizz-OS to take over the world yet. <_<;

EDIT: 2 more accounts have been wiped.

EDIT: 2 more accounts have been wiped.

EDIT: 23 more accounts have been wiped.

EDIT: 9 more accounts have been wiped.

EDIT: 17 more accounts have been wiped.

EDIT: 9 more accounts have been wiped.

EDIT: 34 more accounts have been wiped.

EDIT: 10 more accounts have been wiped.

EDIT: Eh, I'm not going to keep this up to date. It's bothersome. I'll keep deleting accounts, though.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.