A new member arriving

Started by Affero, November 06, 2011, 04:40:00 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Affero

Hi there.

Just wanna shout out to everyone that I am new and I demand welcomes! No but, just so you know.
Pleased to meet you.

:shy:

ForeverZer0

Welcome!   :welcome:

...And the bold-blue text, is that something we better start getting used to? ;)
I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.

Affero

Quote from: ForeverZer0 on November 06, 2011, 04:41:47 pm
Welcome!   :welcome:

...And the bold-blue text, is that something we better start getting used to? ;)

Hmm, too early to tell.. just trying it out ;)

Ryex

Welcome to Chaos!

we would rather you just used normal colors. some of use use the dark theme and the readability of text is different if it a color. so please. use normal text color.
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Affero

Quote from: Ryex on November 06, 2011, 05:10:16 pm
Welcome to Chaos!

we would rather you just used normal colors. some of use use the dark theme and the readability of text is different if it a color. so please. use normal text color.

Alright haha, it was just a demonstration of my colorful personality  :naughty:

ShadowPierce

Welcome... :D

BTW, keep off my arrows and daggers... >:3

Spoiler: ShowHide
Quote from: Blizzard on February 16, 2011, 03:44:48 pmThere you go. It's the proof that SDK is crap. It's incompatible with itself.
3DS Friend Code: ShowHide
1161-0627-9890

Affero