Help out a fellow member, for real

Started by Subsonic_Noise, November 08, 2011, 04:35:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Fantasist

Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

SBR*

Quote from: Subsonic_Noise on December 08, 2011, 08:51:20 am
Quote from: SBR* on November 26, 2011, 08:25:17 am
I just wanted to say that you luckily haven't lost all of your music, and that it's such a pity there's no download link/iTunes, because there's one specific song I know of I would absolutely love to buy. You posted it in the Shoutbox a long time ago (probably a few months) and in the picture you could see a forest during fall. Classical music. You aren't forcing me to buy it; I just would like to listen to it when playing MC :).

The song you are talking about is "This Time will never Pass".  :) http://soundcloud.com/ksciaa/this-time-will-never-pass-1 Fun thing is, I still have the raw audio of this one on one of my school computers, so I actually might to a better mix of it and put it up.. thing about selling my music is, I pay 15€ to get one song put up, and from what it looks like now I don't even get that back. >.< But yeah. I might try. About the other tracks, thing is that they mostly were low quality previews... and the multitracks are lost one way or the other.

Also, thanks to Fantasist for sharing the link to this topic in his sig. I really appreciate it. :)

Actually, I was talking about 'It's too late'.

SBR*

I was wondering if your situation has improved yet. Are you still sleeping at your friend's houses?

Subsonic_Noise

Nope. Her father kicked me out.. classic. Currently at stepfather's place, but I managed to get a bit of money together and am currently working on the first few songs for the album again :)

SBR*

I'm glad to hear that and I'm looking forward to the album :)! I wish you good luck once again.

Subsonic_Noise

Quote from: SBR* on December 26, 2011, 06:30:26 pm
I'm glad to hear that and I'm looking forward to the album :)! I wish you good luck once again.

Thank you :3