PMS

Started by Tazero, November 08, 2011, 06:16:48 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Tazero

I swear some members of this forum have some serious pmsing problems, we are a (Not very literal) a family?

I mean I've been here for a while and I'm really glad I met alot of you here...Why can't we just be grateful for this staying up on its own server for so long... Thanks Agree or Disagree (AoD) Please support your answer :D

If you were a fish...

winkio

Eh, we have a few people that like to stir things up, but in general we get along pretty well.  We are all busy right now so there is not that much fun activity and a lot more anxiety floating around than there usually is.  Things will pick up again though, we are still a good community.

Tazero

I hope ur right about the community fixing itself

If you were a fish...

ForeverZer0

I can name on one hand the people that are consistently involved in "issues". This does not mean that they are troublemakers necessarily, it just means that a few different personalities might clash with each other on occasion, which is normal in any group. I don't think the community needs "fixed" or anything. Various members just need to find a way to co-exist with others whom they may not like. That's life.
I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.

Blizzard

Some people are simply less in control of themselves and often their emotions get the better of them, because few people can handle stress well. That doesn't make them necessarily bad people, just different. And it doesn't mean there is no room for improvement.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Fantasist

These things fix themselves. There have always been spells of inactivity and tough times here, but there have also been bursts of excitement and good air, especially with arrival of new members or new things to do. I'm waiting for the day ARC is completed :O
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

Vell

Should've been here back in... I think it was '09? Blizz and I had the -worst- air up in this forum. .__. I don't think it's ever been quite like that ever since.

Fantasist

I remember. Good ol' times... ._.
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

Tazero

I was o-o I signed up a year earlier than that XD

o-o I've been a member for almost 4 years ._.

If you were a fish...