[XP] Blue Exorcist (Alternate story-line.)

Started by Zephor, November 11, 2011, 12:04:50 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Zephor

November 11, 2011, 12:04:50 am Last Edit: November 11, 2011, 08:48:44 pm by Zephor
Just recently started the game and I want to at least try and get help. A list of some things I will need done:

*Mapping.
*Menu help.
*Story planning.
*Scripts.
*Other creative ideas.

I haven't been working on it for very long, but currently I'm just working on the menu. If you're interested just post what you would like to do (it doesn't necessarily have to be one of items above) and I'll send you a message.

I'll add some pictures once I get something decent looking done.

I suppose I can just post some minor things that I need help with and see where that gets me. Here's a list of some things I need help with right now.
*Displaying experience in percent.
*Kind of hard to describe but like a second window after you select something off the command list in the menu. For example, lets say I select Skills, then it would display a smaller window with another two options such as Skill Tree and View Skills.

ShadowPierce

LOL, I actually just finished watching Ao no Exorcist yesterday... Not sure if I can help now, since I'm focusing on my life and my project, but I'd love to hear your take on the story... I feel the ending wasn't very... ummm... decisive? And their portrayal of Satan was completely off... Feel free to message me the basic plot of your story and I'll try to give some opinions... ;)

Spoiler: ShowHide
Quote from: Blizzard on February 16, 2011, 03:44:48 pmThere you go. It's the proof that SDK is crap. It's incompatible with itself.
3DS Friend Code: ShowHide
1161-0627-9890

Zephor