confused

Started by Vell, November 11, 2011, 01:18:02 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Vell

So everytime I load up a webpage on this site(and a few others) it says "an additional plug in is required ot displays ome elements on this page." and gives a button to "install plug-in" but pressing it does nothing. And it loads up EVERY TIME I GO TO A PAGE ON A SITE. So it's annoying. Any idea what could be causing it?

G_G

You either don't have Java installed or Adobe Flash Player. If both of those are installed and you're still receiving the error, try switching between different browsers. If the error still consists, that means there is another plugin that needs to be installed. Since "install plug-in" doesn't seem to work, again try different browsers and maybe it'll redirect you to the proper site.

Ryex

uninstall the skype click to call plugin. It bothered me for a week or two and then I went and did some research.
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />