[Paid] Looking for spriter / tileset maker for modern-futuristic game

Started by SecretlyRambo, November 17, 2011, 03:30:58 am

Previous topic - Next topic

SecretlyRambo

I'm willing to pay for resources, particularly charsets and tilesets. This Blizz ABS 2.8 game is called Leviathan; it is set in our world after a fantastic series of events leading up to 2020. The characters you play are, without exception, callous mercenaries, morally questionable vigilantes, and sociopathic war criminals. The game is just exiting its conceptual stage.

Some quick examples of what I may ask for: people in security or military attire holding or firing guns, using/wearing various modern equipment like gas masks, robots, tilesets for modern/futuristic bases and complexes, city commercial areas (stores, hotels), and at least one tileset for a middle-eastern area.

Leviathan has a dark and edgy feel to it, but a style with similar dimensions and tones to the existing graphics, should work just fine.

Payment will be negotiable per item. It goes without saying that you will receive credit/mention in the game, however, you can become as involved or disinterested as you like. If you want to be regularly involved in development, great. If you just want to do a few jobs and collect your pay and be on your way, I respect that, too.

I can be reached by PM or email at krissmorton@gmail.com.

Thanks,

- Kriss