[Finished] [RGSS] Method Call Testing

Started by Blizzard, November 19, 2011, 08:17:23 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Blizzard

November 19, 2011, 08:17:23 am Last Edit: May 14, 2012, 11:01:38 am by Blizzard
Method Call Testing

Description

1. All Renderable subclasses (Sprite, Plane, Viewport, Window, Tilemap) and the Bitmap class need to be tested whether their behavior is the same in RMXP and in ARC after being disposed.

2. All methods that have arguments need to have their argument types checked (whether the method will accept an argument of an unsuited type). Make sure to also check by using nil as parameter. This especially applies to methods with default argument values.

Priority

High.

Prerequisites

All prerequisites have already been fulfilled.

Assigned

Ryex

Everything else

This task does not require C++ knowledge, it requires Ruby knowledge and RGSS knowledge.
Use either this development build or a newer one. Don't be afraid to mess up all the scripts in order to test everything.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Blizzard

November 22, 2011, 05:23:31 pm #1 Last Edit: January 08, 2012, 04:33:03 pm by Blizzard
*waits for somebody to take this task*

EDIT: *coughs*
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.