FINALLY! The long awaited (?) LLIV LP/Video Walktrough

Started by Holyrapid, November 20, 2011, 01:16:30 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Holyrapid

November 20, 2011, 01:16:30 pm Last Edit: January 29, 2012, 07:54:48 am by Holyrapid
YES! I WILL FINALLY DO IT! I will start doing episodes next weekend latest, though i will try to start doing them on Monday or Tuesday.
Now then, since that's out of the way, on to the second point of this post, voting.
I want you to vote here on the episode length.
Thirdly, if Blizz or some other admin would be as kind as to change my nick from the current DesPKP to Holyrapid, since i have dropped out from usin both PKP and its international deriative DesPKP.
It's Pyhänkoski, Pyhankoski, and interntaionally more often Holyrapid.

Ok people, the first three episodes are up:

Since Blizz has asked me to post-pone this, i will for now lock the topic and make a new topic for my other LP's.
if you find any of my videos entertaining and/or funny please sub, fave and like. It helps me at least by a bit.
So "see you" on the other topic. :D

winkio

Name change done.  I tried voting, but I don't know if it went through.  I voted for 10 minute long sections.  Anyways, this should be awesome!

G_G

@winkio: It won't show up until at least 2 people like the comment. I also agree with 10 minute long sessions.

Fantasist

Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

Holyrapid

I'll soon start recording hte LP, and i think to keep the videos under 10 minutes with reasonable progress, i'll cut out non-boss battles.
Them i will record to their own episodes.

Blizzard

Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Holyrapid

November 22, 2011, 10:35:41 am #6 Last Edit: November 22, 2011, 12:41:47 pm by Holyrapid
To be honest, i am mainly doing it so i stay in the 10 minute limit with decent progress.
If you guys had voted for longer eps, i might just leave them :P

Also, i am now done recording the first three eps, so gonna cut out the non-boss battles etc, and then up them to tube.

God Damn! I finished upping the first video, and Youtube won't save my description, video name, and tags.
I guess the video is watchable, but i won't up the rest until i find out what's wrong with the uploading thing...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4YfkO07I5w

Holyrapid

November 29, 2011, 10:56:27 am #7 Last Edit: November 30, 2011, 12:42:52 am by Holyrapid
I may have figured out what caused Youtube not to save description etc.
I have, as some may know, two youtube accounts, Pyhankoski for my Finnish LPs and HolyrapidGaming for the English ones.
At the time i had Firefox running that had me logged in as Pyhankoski, and chrome which i was using for the uploading as Holyrapid.
For some reason, Youtube automatically changed the Holyrapid into Pyhankoski...
So, being a 'foreign' account it didn't save them, as it had no rights to change the data etc.

I will start uploading the two other videos this evening, and over night (GMT+2 time).
So, sorry for the wait.

:facepalm: i actually forgot to cut out the second and third episode from the recording, since i recorded them in one go.
I've gotta go to work now, so i'll have to cut them this afternoon.
I promise that i will put them up today (it's 7:40 am here now)

Holyrapid

Sorry for the triple post, but i wanted to announce properly that parts two and three are now up.
I will go and throw links of all three to the first post.

Also, more coming this weekend.

Holyrapid

Ok, so i gotta give an update since i've been quite quiet about this.
A few weeks back, i managed to screw my windows up, so i had to re-install it and everything else.
So, because of that, i lost camtasia, LLIV, everything. Now things are starting to be a bit more in order.
That means that i'm gonna start recording more. I am actually gonna start in a moment, but one question...
What would you think if i did a live stream at the same time?

Blizzard

Maybe you should wait until I finish 1.3 with BE mode?

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Holyrapid

Well, if you recall, i've just beaten the first boss... So, unless you plan on chancing something at the beginning of the game, i see no point in waiting...
Or did you mean doing the live stream?

Blizzard

No, I meant the videos.

Well, the changes are minor, really. I've added a different Battle End ME after boss battles. That would probably be the biggest change noticeable in the normal game.

Holyrapid

Well, if you guys can stand the wait... I guess i could put it off.
I am planning on doing a LP of FFIX in finnish, so do you guys want to see that?
Or i could do a blind run of Medievil 1 and 2, since i just few days ago "got" them...

Blizzard

Well, I don't think I will be able to finish BE mode within a month. It's up to you.

Holyrapid

Well, let's hear what the audience (aka the rest of the forum) has to say...