Zergott Village

Started by Calintz, June 19, 2008, 10:09:49 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Calintz

June 19, 2008, 10:09:49 pm Last Edit: February 08, 2009, 05:45:35 am by Calintz16438
I created this tileset by using pieces here and pieces there from various tilesets that are included in RMXP's default RTP and some re-colouring...credit to Enterbrain and Calintz16438.

Some are down...I will fix the links when I update this thread.
Screenshot of the tileset's potential.
Spoiler: ShowHide

The Tileset.

My Panorama picture. Feel free to find and use your own.

Screenshot of the Shop tileset's potential.

The Shop's tileset.

Sally

you didnt actually post the tileset

Ryex

I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Calintz

June 19, 2008, 10:56:29 pm #3 Last Edit: June 19, 2008, 11:01:20 pm by Calintz16438
Oh my gosh!!
Lol, I'm sorry, let me get on that!! Haha

EDIT:
Ok, it's up!!

Phasedscar

My own game project & My resource workshop! (respectively)
http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php?topic=608.0 http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php?topic=682.0

What that is? Affection area for flails. - Blizz-ABS, the ultimate ABS

The pictures in your signature may altogether be no more than 200kB. The height must not exceed 200 px and the width must not exceed 800 px. Altogether they may take up an area of 160000 px2. Every signature not matching this criteria is a subject of the moderator team to remove and leave this rule as message in your signature.

Ryex

cool good job *powers up*
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Calintz

Hey thanks guys...
And thanks for putting it in the database Blizzard.

Blizzard

Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Calintz

Diokatsu

YAYz!!! that looks really cool :)
I've now been inspired to make my own game!!!! 1337 WARZZZ!!!!

but thats seriously cool

Calintz

So seriously though...
What does everyone think about this tileset??

Was it worth making?? Are you guys gonna try it??

Blizzard

Quote from: Calintz16438 on June 20, 2008, 10:38:36 am
And thanks for putting it in the database Blizzard.

That pretty much says what I am thinking of it. xD
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Diokatsu

I'll try and use it...i can't gurrentee it will coem uot alive though  :D

Calintz

Good...
Those were the responses I was looking for.

Aqua

Ooh very nice.
I'd like to use this, but I'm not sure where I could put this in my game though... lol
Maybe an elven village...

Good job :)

Calintz

Thanks...
That might work well...

I'm using it for my Fairy Village.

Diokatsu

but even if it doesn't ge tused, it's nonetheless still beautiful. Im new to all this but im guess you spent some valuable time on it and the finished product is beautiful i love the screenshot and i'll try and make it look nearly as good as you did ;D

Calintz

Hey, I appreciate that remark. Thanks!!
If you d decide to use it, I'm sure you can make some awesome maps, but it is kind of hard to understand the bridge-making at first!! I made the tileset, but I didn't fully grasp it at first!!

DeathLock

Looks good, very creative indeed.

Calintz

Calintz

I've decided that I am going to make a whole set of tilesets that will coincide equally amongst Zergott Village and share them.

I have finished the shop tileset.

Tonythem

Hey! Congrats, I loved this map, so cool...I tried to make a diferent one, and I got a problem, who do you do the effects?? One I can do, but the one that makes tha map look like night I can't do it, can you tell me how to?

Starrodkirby86

August 22, 2008, 06:44:37 pm #22 Last Edit: August 22, 2008, 08:22:28 pm by Starrodkirby86
If you're talking about the screenshot on the First Page, then the effect is caused by a Parallel Process Event that changes the screen hue/tint. Experiment with the color tinting in the screen...it can also be achieved through fog coloring and stuff, but that's all too hard...

EDIT: My Internet was bad at the moment and didn't notice there were two screenshots. I'll tell you, they were both achieved through a Fog setting (Change Map Settings...) or a Hint/Hue Change.

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Calintz

He's correct...
I also sent you a PM explaining how to construct the proper event.

Calintz

*bump*

I am re-constructing this tileset...I will be adding new tiles to the existing main tileset. I will be deleting some of the currents tiles that I feel are useless and that I should have never included in the 1st place, and I will be adding some new subset tilesets to enhance the versatility of this tileset...

You should be able to expect these new updates along with the release of my DEMO.

G_G

I hope u finish it fast (no rush) but I think it'd be good using it for a jungle in my game.

Calintz

In star wars??

The update will include some new subset tilesets...
- Kingdom (Huge fuc**** castle) outside, and inside
- Bridge from village to castle

G_G

Yea for star wars. If you've seen the movies there's some jungles in there. I dont like the default ones that come with RMXP.

Calintz

I think they are very useful, but there is no tree-top tileset for RMXP...

G_G

I'm talking about jungles alone. Not tree tops. In the first movie there is a jungle where Obi Wan and Quigon Jin meets Jar Jar Binks. And in the 4th or 5th Luke crashes in a jungle and meets Yoda.

winkio

There is actually a decent jungle tileset floating around for rmxp.  just search for it...

Calintz

That's the difference...This tileset is for villages lying in the canopy of the jungles, not the jungle itself...

G_G

Ohhh the tileset still looked like a jungle mostly oh well I'll look for a different tileset then.

Calintz

That would be best...
I am sorry to have misguided you... :^_^':

G_G

its ok the screenie looked so good that it could be a jungle and make it an optional village

Calintz

I would say that is because of the panorama that I chose...

Holyrapid

Sweet. But some of them arenĀ“t there anymore so i recommend uploadinf to imageshack instead of photobucket which tempts to remove stuff every now and then. But sweet *powers up* like they say.

Calintz

In the 1st post I threw up the edit text...
I am going to re-upload EVERYTHING once I finish the entire set of tilesets...

What do you think of it?

Twb6543

June 26, 2011, 05:47:27 am #38 Last Edit: July 14, 2011, 02:17:57 pm by Twb6543
Quote from: JanraeMendoza on June 26, 2011, 04:53:32 am
Quote from: Calintz on June 19, 2008, 10:09:49 pm
Some are down...I will fix the links when I update this thread.

All of your link says: This photo has been moved or deleted.

As Calintz says some of the links are down (in this case all of them). Also read the two posts above you.
Also look at the date the last post was modified or posted this is over a year old.

edit: Whoops small spelling mistake fixed...
If you put a million monkeys at a million keyboards, one of them will eventually write a Java program.
The rest of them will write Perl programs.