Help me bounce the ball on the wall..

Started by Kermitis, November 27, 2011, 05:23:22 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Kermitis

Soo if anyone one remembers I am new relatively new here as a member but as a stalker I go a bit back :P

I joined up and had in mind to ask some help with a new game I am currently working on but got caught up with
some personal stuff and didnt log in for a while. Anyhow what I wanted to say is this.

I have in mind to make a game. I have thought of the most stuff like the name (Broken Realm) and the story
as well as the combat system and most stuff required for a game. I have the sprites (never can have enough of those though right?  ;))
and I have the battlers (well almost have them but working on it). So you wonder what I need right?

What I need is experience but since you can't buy that I would like 2-3 guys experienced that can and want to help me with bouncing ideas
back and forth. Its not that I need specific people like a spritter or an eventer although if one of these 2-3 guys was a mapper it would be cool.
Just people to do it like House's team on the TV Series.

Because this is my first grand project and I kinda think that some friends I had for helping gave up on me  :( I 'll take all the help I can get.

So now that we got my mumbling out of the way a way to contact me is through my e-mail which is tikay777@gmail.com (pls don't use it for spam I can't take any more junk mail :P)

What is needed? Like I said a couple of guys to bounce ideas on and if one of them is a mapper and has free time to help all the better. If someone who knows about scripts wants to help too
I won't object much  :naughty: (a guy good at designing graphics would be nice too)

What I will be doing in the project? Almost everything as stated above :) If the interest in helping me is big... well I'll cross that bridge when time comes.

Name of the Game is Broken Realm.

Process so far is :
I have the main story finished (more or less)
I have finished the side quests too (more or less)
Characters, classes, weapons, armors finished (guess what? more or less)
Scripts etc (well I know what I want the game to have but my scripting experience is not that good so I am fast learning now through some tutorials and with the trial and error method :D)
Maps (again I have the general map in my head and on some paper/towel/napkins but as far as actual maps go I haven't finished that many)
What else is there ? Well nothing I can think of right now.

If someone wants to know more or if someone is interested  :clap: then I would prefer him to send me an e-mail but if enough people get interested I guess I could share some more Info.

P.S. Holy crap I talk to much, my ex was right  :shy: