[XP] Septerra Core Dream About the Past

Started by Neko, December 02, 2011, 08:09:31 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Neko

December 02, 2011, 08:09:31 am Last Edit: April 05, 2012, 02:03:12 pm by Neko
Septerra Core Dream About the Past is a sequel of the commercial game Septerra Core Legacy of the Creator.
Game is made on RPG Maker XP

Plot:
In commercial first part we learned about world made of seven shells. Each of them were inhabited by people and animals. All shells have been combined, and the gift of the creator was shown to everyone. After that people had peace for a few years.
In my sequel 3 years after everything, new danger hangs over Septerra's world. Big explosion caused by Nergal, disconnects all shells one more time, which results in destroying world spine. All shells are going in their own direction, and they will collide in 45 days. One more time Maya - main character - will have to gather her friends to save the world, but this time with help of new person - Doskias.
Doskias and Selina were rescued in last seconds by the soldiers, and they managed to survive. After everything Doskias claimed, that Gods gave him new life, and now he wants to rebuild everythink what he destroyed.

Gameplay:
You'll have possibility to choose 10 different characters through the game (you'll be able to choose new character for the battle - Doskias). The battle system is changed for a Real time battle like in Final Fantasy. Game provides 10 to 15 hours of play. What's more, game has 2 endings. While playing you can choose your way, and the plot will go in different direction.

Music and graphics:
Only 20% of the game is made of standard graphics. Music is in 100% new.

Characters:
Spoiler: ShowHide

Maya - she is a junker from poor city Oais. She has grown up as an orphan. Three years ago, she set off for a journey to stop Doskias, before he gets the biggest power. Now, when Doskias has changed, he's going to stand by her side in fight against the sect. One more time she'll have to gather all her friends.

Grubb - Maya's best friend. He has grown up with her in Oasis. Mechanically inclined. He can go for days just inventing stuff.

Runner - Grubb's best creation. It is protective towards it's owner.

Corgan - Member of the Holy Guard. He was in love with Layla, but she died from chosen's hands. Corgan still can't forgive Doskias, despite that he has changed.

Led - great mechanic, the same as Grubb. She is very fond of him. Very good in flirting, thanks to this you can get a lot of useful stuff in game.

Selina - one of the chosen. She is in love with Doskias. Three years ago she left chosen and joined Maya to stop Doskias.

Araym - he was a bounty hunter many years ago. He lost his arms in a resource war. Now insted of arms he has a weapon.

Badu - comes from the lowest Shell, from a Bone Circle Village, where only underlost can live. He can't speak any known language.

Lobo - Lobo is a friend of Araym's - they were together in a war.

Doskias - three years ago he was Maya's main enemy. When he realised that he was wrong, he decided to rebuild everythink what he destroyed. Because he was rescued by the soldiers three years ago, he claims that it was a gift from Gods, and now he has to repair all his mistakes.
Enemies:

Draxx- he's the main enemy in the game. He gathers warriors to get two stones, which will give him ultimate power. In everythink helps him sect, which worships him for many years.

Nergal - new character in game. He's the one, who caused big explosion on shell one and stole the stone of the saint ghosts. Three years ago, when shells moved because of Doskias, he's wife was crashed and died. Now he wants revenge on Doskias, the chosen and people for leaving him alone.

I want to say thank you to people, which helped me with this game:
Zbix - for creating a lot of monster characters
Sabikku - for help with scripts
HT - my english friend for correction of translation

Game (ver.1.1):
http://www.mediafire.com/?sw1qel5afk4kcfu

Game guide with walkthrough:
http://www.mediafire.com/?1bke2ufqoty76yb

Trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jz8W_ODGXyA

If the game doesn't run try:
- enable compatibility mode as windows xp and run as administrator of game.exe
- if still doesn't run instal game on other partiction of disk (for example D: instead of C:)
If still doesn't work write to me sensou@o2.pl

Additional info:

Additional buttons:
- Z - shows window with party member change
- A - shows map if bought
- S - hides map
- Q - you can enter the cheat code
- F12 - pause

This game has cheat code. Hint to this code you'll find on shell 3. Use only capital letters with no space. It will give 5000 exp and gold.

Screenshots:
Spoiler: ShowHide

Blizzard

*pokes you to put your screenshots into spoilers*
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Neko

If someone can't get through certain part of the game or just can't play and wants to see what's in it, look into let's play Septerra Core by Kuuimpact:
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLB20C9CF0E323D8B6&feature=plcp