Kre8ion

Started by Tazero, December 04, 2011, 09:04:21 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Tazero

I've decided with my buddy that we are gonna start a band/group type thing.

Rock and Rap or Punk etc

I'd like to have ideas on the name a possible logos for us

I'd also be very happy if people commented on songs by some 'Punk' artists they like so we may cover them and such. This may take a while to get started but, once it does it should be flowing.

If you were a fish...

Ryex

"Cyan"? not sure how to pronounce.
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

winkio

If you are talking about the name, it's creation.  If you are suggesting a song, is cyan the name or the artist?

Ryex

the name, I thought it was creation at first too. but the lack of a 't' threw me off.
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

winkio

Kre = cre
8 = ate
ion = ion

cre + ate + ion = creation

simple as that.

Also, why do you start with the K?  I think the name would be much better if it started with C.

Vell

Infinite Innate Kre8ion should be your name, imo. Your symbol will be the infinity symbol and an 8 crossed over each other.

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Blizzard

I'm not sure if it's a good idea to use a name like this. While what winkio says is true, a bunch of people will misspell your name and you probably don't want that.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

winkio

This type of number wording was really popular 10 years ago in the US, lots of large artists used it and nobody had any problems.  I can see how it would trip you up if English isn't your first language though.

Blizzard

I usually get these kind of spellings, but this one didn't ring a bell until you said it. It might be because most of the are used for actual spelling, not first letter substitution and then spelling. e.g. m8 is obviously mate because it's m+eight while kre-eight-ion doesn't sound like creation. Best case it sounds like create-ian.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.