Messages to WhiteRose AKA Ashley

Started by Ryex, December 07, 2011, 05:11:54 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryex

December 07, 2011, 05:11:54 pm Last Edit: December 07, 2011, 07:34:45 pm by Ryex
Quote from: WhiteRose in the shout box
Hello Chaos Project. This isn't Ashley, but she gave me her log in credentials and asked me to deliver a message for her, so, here it is:

"Hey everyone! Happy Thanksgiving! Sorry I haven't been able to get on yet. But don't worry - I haven't forgotten about you. How are things going? It feels like I've been gone forever. I'm sure things at Chaos Project are a lot different than when I left. How's ARC coming? Who's on the mod team now? I probably won't be able to directly answer you for a while, but I asked my friend to write down your responses and forward them to me, and she's usually pretty reliable. Hahaha. Hopefully I'll be able to visit sooner or later! I hope to hear from you all soon!

Alas her friend was not aware of the character limit on the chat box so the rest of the message is cut off. fixed she posted the rest of it.

In any case here is your chance to send your messages to rose!
Walls of text GO!

@Ashley's friend: If you would be so kind to froward each reply here to Ashley that would be awesome.
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Blizzard

December 07, 2011, 05:30:48 pm #1 Last Edit: December 07, 2011, 05:46:42 pm by Blizzard
Things are great. xD You know me, always trying to find ways to improve myself.
ARC's coming along nicely. We should be able to have a release version within a year of development time (which means within the next 3 months). The mod team has been restructured. Now Ryex and G_G are mods and F0 got more jurisdiction. The old mod team is no more.
Have fun and enjoy the rest of your stay there, Ashley! :D
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Subsonic_Noise

I didn't run away, I made a sandwich, and you'd love it! I... I'm Ron Paul! HEHEHEHEHE
- Shiny Magikarp

Kett Shee

I really miss those short-lived but fun times that everyone had back when CSD was still around. I'm not really active around here anymore. I'll post something occasionally but I suppose I'm mostly a lurker now. :p I'm a little busy trying to sort out my social life at the moment, so I'll just use that as an excuse. >.> As Blizzard has already said, have lots O' fun and enjoy the rest of your stay. ^-^
You're all daft cunts. I love you. <3

MarkHest

December 07, 2011, 06:30:34 pm #4 Last Edit: December 08, 2011, 06:08:26 am by MarkHest
I hope you're doing well Ashley! :D

Altso, merry christmas and happy new year :D

winkio

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!  I hope the next 18 months there are even better than the last 6 :)

G_G

December 07, 2011, 10:04:56 pm #6 Last Edit: December 07, 2011, 10:09:43 pm by game_guy
Was just notified about this, if I'm not too late..xD Anyways glad to hear you're doing good Ashley, things are a bit bumpy in my life right now and thus forced me to leave the ARC team. But its alright, I have a couple of projects I'm doing for school and my teacher is very impressed with me. Hope to hear from you again. <3

EDIT:
Branden would like me to send his best wishes to you as well. He's not able to get on and post a message himself, but he misses you too! <3

Quote from: BrandenHey, it's Tuggernuts. You know, your brony friend. I just want to wish you a good time, and most importantly: stay safe. I look forward to seeing you online later down the road, Ashley. :)

ForeverZer0

Things are going good, here, as the others already explained. Your absence here is definitely felt, and we all look forward to your coming back. I hope everything is going good for you, and I wish you get the most out of your time there.

Its kinda depressing that all after all this time, we are only a 1/4 of the way through are WhiteRose shortage.
I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.

Ryex

I took me a bit to figure out what I wanted to say :P
I figure it can best be expressed as simple statements.
Life is good.
College is good.
The Pony addiction you gave me is good.
ARC is awesome.
And I miss having you around.
I hope you having a great time over there, and I also hope you can find the opportunity to visit us a bit more soon.
It's great to hear from you.
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Fantasist

December 08, 2011, 06:36:32 am #9 Last Edit: December 08, 2011, 06:40:24 am by Fantasist
Hey WhiteRose! Merry Christmas :)
I'm back more or less, but mainly to keep track of ARC's progress. I'm more of a lurker these days.

EDIT: Ashley's friend, thank you for relaying the messages! :D
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

Vell

I am living and being me.

Enjoy your stuff.

SBR*

It's good to hear from you again :). How are you? Enjoy your stay over there and I hope you'll be able to log in once in a while soon :).

Oh, and Ashley's friend; thanks for being a messenger :).

WhiteRose

Hi again. I have another message from Ashley for you; I guessed this was as good a place as any to post it.

"It was so great to hear from you all! I'm so glad that you haven't forgotten me! I miss you all! Using some of my new toys I got for Christmas, I'll probably be able to stay in touch a little better. (Providing, of course, that Ciera is willing to continue forwarding my messages.) Are there any projects I can help with, or RPs running right now? I may be far away, but I want to still do what I can to be a part of CP!"

Blizzard

Tell her that ARC is progressing well and that there might be a first release in 2012 Q1. :)
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

The Niche

o.O Wow Ash is devoted to us <3

Hope you're enjoying yourself and such. I'm just back from inexplicable absence (I'll put it down to...umm...uhhh...let's pretend I have a life, kai?) CP without its positive influence is probably not such a good idea, but I'm sure we'll survive. Not sure about the rest of the world though. Anyway, the point is I miss you :'(

@Ms Ciera Person: Thank you for being our courier. We wuv you, much. And of course, do join the community if you feel inclined, it'd be nice to have someone new around :)
Level me down, I'm trying to become the anti-blizz!
Quote from: winkio on June 15, 2011, 07:30:23 pm
Ah, excellent.  You liked my amusing sideshow, yes?  I'm just a simple fool, my wit entertains the wise, and my wisdom fools the fools.

I'm like the bible, widely hated and beautifully quotable.

Dropbox is this way, not any other way!

Starrodkirby86

I think it's absolutely endearing and sweet that you've taken the time to help Ashley maintain contact with one of her communities, Ciera, so kudos to you on that.  Here's hoping that your 2012's going to be awesome, and I'd love to see you back sometime!

I mean, I'm back, right? There's something wrong, there. :V

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

The Niche

Quote from: Starrodkirby86 on January 07, 2012, 10:11:04 pm
I mean, I'm back, right? There's something wrong, there. :V

No sir, there is something wonderfully right, you beautiful bastard <3
Level me down, I'm trying to become the anti-blizz!
Quote from: winkio on June 15, 2011, 07:30:23 pm
Ah, excellent.  You liked my amusing sideshow, yes?  I'm just a simple fool, my wit entertains the wise, and my wisdom fools the fools.

I'm like the bible, widely hated and beautifully quotable.

Dropbox is this way, not any other way!

Ryex

I hope you have a great year Ashley, while I certainly miss RPing with you it can totally wait until you get back. that will just make it better.

SBR*

Don't worry, we won't forget you :). I wish you a very happy 2012!

WhiteRose

Quote from: The Niche on January 07, 2012, 09:54:52 pm
o.O Wow Ash is devoted to us <3

Hope you're enjoying yourself and such. I'm just back from inexplicable absence (I'll put it down to...umm...uhhh...let's pretend I have a life, kai?) CP without its positive influence is probably not such a good idea, but I'm sure we'll survive. Not sure about the rest of the world though. Anyway, the point is I miss you :'(

@Ms Ciera Person: Thank you for being our courier. We wuv you, much. And of course, do join the community if you feel inclined, it'd be nice to have someone new around :)

You want me to make a Chaos Project profile? I don't know anything about programming, and I kindof suck at computers. Lol.