Chaoticity

Started by Blizzard, December 13, 2011, 05:42:26 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Blizzard

December 13, 2011, 05:42:26 pm Last Edit: July 16, 2012, 01:57:56 pm by Blizzard
It's still just a concept idea, but, fuck, it's sounds goooooooooooooooooood.

Blizzard Borealis - Hartschall (Concept Demo)

EDIT:

I have worked some more on the song. :> It sounds quite different than the original concept demo and I'm not yet sure in which direction exactly I will finish this. I will also change some sounds. I'm not sure how exactly the pad will end up and the main melody's sound currently consists out of two Sytrus generated sounds of which each by itself sounds more stylistic, but also not as rich as they sound together. I will also improve most of the transitions, especially the stuff at the end of this demo.

Blizzard Borealis - Hartschall (W.I.P. Demo)

Also, the concept demo can still be downloaded for comparison.

EDIT: If I can't find any problems with this version, this is it. :> Also, I renamed the song to Chaoticity. A colleague at work said that Hartschall (Hard Sonic in German) doesn't suit anymore, because I went into another direction with the song and he's right.

Blizzard Borealis - Chaoticity (Pre-Final)

EDIT: I worked on it some more. I completely overworked the mastering, I changed the main melody and I did some minor changes in the structure. Now it sounds a lots better.

Blizzard Borealis - Chaoticity
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

winkio

I like it!  Good concept with good energy.  Of course, you will end up taking it a different direction that I would like, but hey, I'm not the one writing the music. :)

Blizzard

I will definitely work a lot on this, but it's not going to be a Melodic Trance track like usual. This might turn out to be a Techno track in the end. I'll see. xD

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

MarkHest

December 14, 2011, 02:36:06 am #3 Last Edit: December 14, 2011, 02:37:21 am by MarkHest
*Bumps up and down with the beat*

A song with lots of beat and single lined techno sounds. It's not realy my style, but hey! This is Blizzard we're talking about!
I'm gona listen to it and ENJOY IT! :D Plus i always like your trance music Blizz :)

BRO FIST!

Ryex

this is a great track. continue with the heavy bass feel for this one. I like it
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Blizzard

July 01, 2012, 08:51:42 am #5 Last Edit: July 01, 2012, 12:19:23 pm by Blizzard
I have worked some more on the song. :> It sounds quite different than the original concept demo and I'm not yet sure in which direction exactly I will finish this. I will also change some sounds. I'm not sure how exactly the pad will end up and the main melody's sound currently consists out of two Sytrus generated sounds of which each by itself sounds more stylistic, but also not as rich as they sound together. I will also improve most of the transitions, especially the stuff at the end of this demo.

Blizzard Borealis - Hartschall (W.I.P. Demo)

Also, the concept demo can still be downloaded for comparison.

EDIT: *listens to the song again 3 hours later * HOLY SHIT! O_o This sounds awesome.

Blizzard

Nobody cares? ;_; Or are my songs already awesome by default? :V:

Landith

I listened to it yesterday and enjoyed it (: It sounds like something I would hear professionally done. I just never commented on it :P

Ryex

July 02, 2012, 08:36:17 pm #8 Last Edit: July 02, 2012, 08:44:39 pm by Ryex
If I wasn't home sick form work because my legs were too sore to move I would be dancing right now.
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Blizzard

July 15, 2012, 04:50:18 pm #9 Last Edit: July 17, 2012, 03:03:21 am by Blizzard
If I can't find any problems with this version, this is it. :> Also, I renamed the song to Chaoticity. A colleague at work said that Hartschall (Hard Sonic in German) doesn't suit anymore, because I went into another direction with the song and he's right.

Blizzard Borealis - Chaoticity (Pre-Final)

EDIT: I worked on it some more. I completely overworked the mastering, I changed the main melody and I did some minor changes in the structure. Now it sounds a lots better.

Blizzard Borealis - Chaoticity

EDIT: Guys, I'd really like some feedback on this so I know if I should change something else or if I can consider this the final version. It sounds great to me, but maybe I'm missing something.