[XP] Chaos Rage Limit System

Started by Blizzard, January 09, 2008, 03:47:55 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Fantasist

Quoteoooh is this the awesome thing from Chaos Project? in that case im so going to use this. =)

Almost, but the CP Battle System has some subtleties which you're not likely to find.
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

Nortos

AWESOME SUBTLETIES :P sorry had to do that I love his ring battle menu my cross command can't compete

Blizzard

Meta System, Unity Force, Unity Force Overload etc.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

fugibo

March 12, 2008, 08:24:27 pm #43 Last Edit: March 13, 2008, 01:44:05 pm by WcW
*adds to script test bed to screw around wit--test*

EDIT:

Woah, buggy...

Nortos

??? Only problem I've ever countered is if wnting to use things like RTAB (which I dnt) or a ring menu of sorts which is easy enough to change

Fantasist

Just dl'ed the latest version. I'll have to see if this is directly compatible with a certain script of mine.
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

Blizzard

I have to release 6.0 soon which is compatible with RTAB. ._.

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

shdwlink1993

Question, Blizz: In your e-book package, there is a Soul Force Combo System in with it, but it isn't anywhere else, including here. Did you make it obsolete, or what?
Stuff I've made:

"Never think you're perfect or else you'll stop improving yourself."

"Some people say the glass is half full... some half empty... I just wanna know who's been drinking my beer."

Blizzard

Quote from: Blizzard on January 09, 2008, 03:47:55 pm
Author's Notes

[BIG RED TEXT]

Download Scene_SoulRage plug-in from here (the plug-in comes BELOW CRLS!):
Script file

Download Soul Force Combo System plug-in from here (the plug-in comes BELOW CRLS!):
Script file

If you find any bugs, please report them here:
http://forum.chaos-project.com

That's it! Enjoy! =D

shdwlink1993

Oops... must have missed that... sorry...
Stuff I've made:

"Never think you're perfect or else you'll stop improving yourself."

"Some people say the glass is half full... some half empty... I just wanna know who's been drinking my beer."

diablosbud

May 22, 2008, 04:24:40 pm #50 Last Edit: May 22, 2008, 04:41:30 pm by diablosbud
Hey Blizzard this is pretty sick and I was wondering if you could make a status screen add-on this only and compatibilize it with Blizz-ABS. You would have to do alot, rewrite the input for a new key and copy+paste and change the way the skill use is on Blizz-ABS and add a feature for the HUD. Also I need that before I use Soul-Rage, though the Status Screen wouldn't really be that hard all you have to do is move some parameters coordinates and add the new bar as in the Scene_BattleStatus (I believe that is where the stats are handled in Scene_Battle). Just say so if this is too much for you because I have already sent you the Weapon Master compatibility. Sorry for asking so much of you :P.

Also could I please still use it if I am mainly active on RMXP.org and Chaos-Project? Also if I can't what pieces of the script can I use, Soul-Rage only?

Blizzard

Hm... Ok, I think it's alright since you are active here as well and since you want to use only SRS.

I didn't have the time yet to make a compatiblity plugin for Blizz-ABS, but this is already planned. You will be able to map SRS, SLS or CDS skills like normal skills and the HUD will be enhanced with a red SR bar, that's what I was planning.

diablosbud

Can I use more than the SRS or no, just making sure because the more features the better ::), lol?

Blizzard

SLS is fine, but for CDS you have to ask GuardianAngelX72. I recommend sending him an e-mail.

diablosbud

May 26, 2008, 07:45:12 pm #54 Last Edit: May 26, 2008, 07:47:36 pm by diablosbud
Well I don't even know what that does and I only need the SRS so yeah I'll be all set.

EDIT: I'll keep building my game and when you finish the Blizz-ABS plug-in please PM me because I'll put it in when I get time, this will be great with the ABS, I'll use it as sort of a Counter Attack skill system kind of thing because you get more of the SR when you get damaged.

Blizzard

Alright, I'll try to remember PMing you when it's done. :)
In any case don't expect anything within the next month.

diablosbud

Don't worry about it I won't need it for about half a year :P. I am working on custom graphics for my game, all character sets/events, tilesets, icons and maybe even the windowskin will be made only for Darklands. It will be a pain to make but worth it.

Calintz

This script seems to have been improved also.

Blizzard

Can't remember when I did the last update. The header should say. #_#

Calintz