[Stencyl] Kim Nyan Il

Started by tSwitch, December 19, 2011, 06:28:08 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

tSwitch

December 19, 2011, 06:28:08 pm Last Edit: December 19, 2011, 06:30:24 pm by NAMKCOR
KIM NYAN IL
also known as A Study in Sleep Deprived Game Design

http://games.temperancexiv.com/kni.swf

Made from scratch in 2 hours after the idea hit me like a brick.
Music from some youtube page though.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: tSwitch.us | Twitter | Tumblr

Blizzard

OMG :rofl:
Is this because I gave you that 100 hours of Nyan Cat video link earlier today? xD
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Ryex

11,090 points before I finally got tired of pressing 'x' fast enough to spray the entire screen in projectiles.
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

tSwitch

Quote from: Blizzard on December 19, 2011, 06:53:18 pm
OMG :rofl:
Is this because I gave you that 100 hours of Nyan Cat video link earlier today? xD

Actually, I was reading about Kim Jong Il and remembered the legend of his birth, how it was fortold by a hummingbird, and then when he was born rainbows appeared overhead and a new star emerged.

And then I discovered that Nyan almost rhymes with Jong.

G_G

Fantasist

Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

ForeverZer0

I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.

Starrodkirby86

IN MEMORIAM, KIM JONG IL

Fantabulous. Clever, cute, funny idea. Just love on the spot. <3

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Agckuu Coceg

Oh, what the...  :rofl: It's really need to continue that in other genre. Like a... this?

But collisions is some kind of wrong.
I'm not retarded, but I'm busy. Sorry for patience.

tSwitch