Seeing The Matrix

Started by Blizzard, December 19, 2011, 02:25:26 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Blizzard

December 19, 2011, 02:25:26 am Last Edit: December 19, 2011, 02:27:46 am by Blizzard
:facepalm:

EDIT: My suggestion: Tell her something about herself and ask her out. This is what I would say.

QuoteYou silly girl, you. :P Honestly, from your pictures I kind of expected that kind of silly reaction. Which day works better for you? Tuesday or Friday?

Obviously this makes sense only if she's in the same city as you. :P And only if you want to. :P
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Subsonic_Noise

Scrap what Blizzard said, girls dig honesty.

QuoteYou silly girl, you. :P Honestly, some guy on the internet told me to ask you out, so I'll lower my standards for you. How about some furious anal sex?

Blizzard

Just because I gave him advice, it doesn't mean he isn't being honest following what he wants. Being honest isn't saying just everything to somebody else (which would be very stupid), it's telling them the things that matter. By your logic, if he followed your advice, he would have so say:

QuoteYou silly girl, you. :P Honestly, some guy on the internet told me to tell ask you out, lower my standards for you and ask you about some furious anal sex.

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Subsonic_Noise

QuoteYou silly girl, you. :P Honestly, some guy on the internet told me to tell you some guy on the internet told me to ask you out, lower my standards for you and ask you about some furious anal sex.

Spaceman McConaughey

Fun fact: Those pickup lines do not work on nearly as much women in America as they do Croatia.

Sources: Personal experience.

Blizzard

December 19, 2011, 05:48:34 am #5 Last Edit: December 19, 2011, 06:02:50 am by Blizzard
Who said they work that much in Croatia? It always was and always will be a numbers game. On online sites the success rate varies from 10% to 90% depending on the day, there is no real indicator for it. Face-to-face direct pickup works initially 1 to 2 out of 3 (where initially means the first minute). What you do during the rest of the interaction is more important. There are no magic pickup lines, only stuff you can say to start an interaction.

@Sub: This is what he would have to say if he followed your advice. If he wanted to say what I said after you, yes, he would have to say what you posted the last. So confusing. #_#

EDIT:

Quote from: Blizzard on December 19, 2011, 02:25:26 am
And only if you want to. :P

Which makes it perfectly valid for him to actually say the initial line. If he wants it, he's being honest by saying what he wants.

EDIT:

Lol, gotta love this meta-debate about nothing. xD

Spaceman McConaughey

I was basing it off how you seem to get with a lot of women with those lines in Croatia, yet for some reason most women laugh at such things here.

And yes, I know all women in Croatia do not go for that stuff. I only know one Croatian person(you), so it's hard for me to make educated conclusions on these things. Honest mistake. :P

G_G

Blizzard, this thing with Sally didn't work. I already tried with her, which was one of the main reasons that led to my depression. She unintentionally led me to believe something that wasn't happening.

Blizzard

December 19, 2011, 08:06:38 am #8 Last Edit: December 19, 2011, 08:10:35 am by Blizzard
No big deal. There are millions of other women. One of them saying no shouldn't even bother you as the other 999999 still may say yes. If you talked to 10000 women in a short time and only 100 would be interested (where 1% is a horrible success rate, BTW), that's still 100 interested women. Imagine 100 women wanting you. See what I mean? The important is not how many women say no but how many say yes.

@Tuggernuts: Though, it's not the words, it's how you deliver them. For all I care, I can tell a girl that I'm a magical space bunny and she has to feed me chocolate and it will work, because of my posture, my voice tone and my eye contact. Depending on the intensity that I want to communicate, I turn my body towards her or to the side. Depending on the care/confidence level I want to demonstrate, I pierce her with my eyes or look around while I talk. And I always use a calm, slow and deep voice projection. Anything less than that is not acceptable.

Also, there are two kinds of laughs. One is when she laughs at you (very, very rare) and the other is when she can't believe what she's hearing. Obviously the latter is the good kind. I always look at it that if she laughs, you're in. You may have to back up what you said.

People are basically the same everywhere. The differences are really minor.

G_G

Meh. I think I'm done with relationships for awhile.

Blizzard

Who said anything about relationships?

G_G

No one. But I'm sure not really interested in just getting in someone's pants. I was just speaking in general and more or less, done with women for awhile.

Subsonic_Noise

Quote from: game_guy on December 19, 2011, 08:12:15 am
But I'm sure not really interested in just getting in someone's pants.

This. So much this. Some people need to read this sentence over and over until they understand it.

Blizzard

You two are funny. You make the most natural thing there is sound like a crime.

G_G

._. I'm just not interested in sex. Thats not what I want from women. I know its natural and whatnot, but I honestly all I want from a girl is a decent, honest, relationship. If thats asking too much from life, well then I guess I'll live the rest of my life alone. It may sound stupid or whatever but thats how I honestly feel. Sure sex would be great, but when I do go out with a girl, having sex is the least of my worries.

Blizzard

December 19, 2011, 08:45:16 am #15 Last Edit: December 19, 2011, 08:47:23 am by Blizzard
If you want a relationship without sex, that's called a friendship, not a relationship. You can have that with any woman.

I don't understand why you think that being alone is a bad thing. Being lonely is (even though this can be classified as fearing of being alone), but being alone is not. If you are unhappy alone, you won't be happy in a relationship either, at least not beyond feeling good because of "being in love" for a few months until you realize nothing has actually changed. Of course, sex should not be your primary target, because you're not needy, but sex should be a normal and integral part of a relationship. A relationship without sex is not a healthy one.

Subsonic_Noise

I'm not making it sound like a crime, I am trying to get into your head that that's not in everyones interest. You want to get into girls pants as often and as fast as possible, go ahead, do that. But not everyone is like that. That's all I'm saying.

And in fact, yes, relationships without sex are possible. Rare, but possible. That again is not something in my interest, but you can't just say that it's not a relationship without sex. :P

Spaceman McConaughey

I am a firm believer that a friendship and a romantic relationship without sex are still two entirely different things.

Blizzard

On what do you base your belief?

@Sub: Thank you for making clear that I am not allowed to troll people and as soon as you perceive something to be serious, it totally must be serious.

Also you still make it sound like it's a bad thing:

Quote from: Subsonic_Noise on December 19, 2011, 09:24:24 am
You want to get into girls pants as often and as fast as possible, go ahead, do that. But not everyone is like that.

If that doesn't sound judgmental, then I'm Santa Claus.

Spaceman McConaughey

How about I ask you:
Why do you feel you're able to suddenly redefine a romantic relationship into something it is not, and has not been defined as?