The Ultimate Chaos Project Showdown of Ultimate Destiny - OOC Rules Topic

Started by Ryex, December 21, 2011, 04:35:11 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryex

The Ultimate Chaos Project Showdown of Ultimate Destiny

The residents of Chaos Project are about to have a tournament of Wit, Humor, and General Awesome to decide who is the best!

The rules are as follows and are up for discussion and refinement by the community:

Signup Rules

[b]Name:[/b] Chaos Project username
[b]Title:[/b] either your custom title if you have one otherwise your post level
[b]Custom Text:[/b] your custom text
[b]Avatar[/b] [spoiler]In a spoiler[/spoiler]
[b]Body Description[/b]: based on your avatar, what kind of body do you have going into this battle?
[b]Sig:[/b] [spoiler]In a spoiler[/spoiler]

[b]User Class:[/b] What is your strongest RM skill? Art? Music? Mapping? Scripting? Events? Use that to create a JRPG like class title!

[b]Power 1:[/b] Use the above information to come up with a battle field power, make sure it is balanced with a flow or two that are equivalent to it's effective power, be creative
[b]Power 2:[/b] repeat as above for another power
[b]Power 3:[/b] and again, last time

[b]Class Power:[/b] To be defined by other users, all classes of a similar base RM skill with have similar powers, will be left blank when you first sign up.

[b]RM Skill Percentages:[/b] how Proficient are you at the RM skills? the one you used to create your class better be over 50% the total for all 5 can not be over 200% for balance and fairness.
[b]Art:[/b]
[b]Music:[/b]
[b]Mapping:[/b]
[b]Scripting:[/b]
[b]Events:[/b]

• You must use your current Title, Custom Text, Avatar and Sig to define your Character, you can change them before sign up and once the game starts but the must stay the same during sign up phase
  • You must use your most Prominent RM Skill as your Class Title
  • The community has the right to veto Over Powered powers

Battles

• those who sign up will be pitted against each other in 1v1 battles (at least in the beginning there may be teem battles and free for all battles too) contestants will post in turns.
  • The community will judge how each contestant is fairing in a poll like system, they must consider the Wit and humor of the battle posts as well as the plausibility of  actions considering the characters powers and general skills
  • outside of the major powers a character has at sign up you can only uses the minor abilities of your class power and basic movements of your body to attack and defend yourself. your going to have to be creative.
  • the community has the right to determine action to be overpowered and unfair and thus rule them invalid. if this happen you will get a limited time to edit your post before the other players gets another turn

so what do you think of the rules? want to play? HELP ME DEFINE THE CLASS POWERS!

I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

ForeverZer0

I am interested in this. I have never participated in an RP before, though. I'll probably sign up later on after I get home from work.
I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.