Merry Christmans!

Started by MarkHest, December 23, 2011, 11:18:00 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

MarkHest

December 23, 2011, 11:18:00 pm Last Edit: December 24, 2011, 02:22:59 pm by MarkHest
Marry Christmas everyone! :D

EDIT: at least on my end. It's the 24th for me xD

G_G

Its still the 23rd for me. ._.

AngryPacman

4 HOURS TILL CHRISTMAS OVER HERE! :3
G_G's a silly boy.

Ryex

24th for me.

Marry Christmas Eve!
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

AngryPacman

G_G's a silly boy.

G_G

Now its the 24th. But its only 5:30 AM. :P

AngryPacman

G_G's a silly boy.

Spaceman McConaughey

Bleh, it's still Christmas Eve here. Fuck physics.

Boba Fett Link

Its Christmas Eve morning here. Aha! So my time machine works!
This post will self-destruct in 30 seconds.

Juan

Marry Christmas Eve everyone. 24th over here.
Dropbox Who need luck when you can make your own.
3ds Friend code: ShowHide
 4468 1422  6617

stripe103

Here, Christmas Eve is now over and all guests have gone home(the three we had). Presents were pretty good. Nothing especially useful, but quite fun some of them.
Overall a pretty good Christmas, even if it was a bit slow.

To everyone else who recieve their gifts tomorrow(or maybe in a couple of hours), Have a continuously happy Christmas!

SBR*

Merry Christmas everyone! For me, it's still the 24th, 22:58 PM.

MarkHest

It is now 02:56AM so christmas is over.

A very boring christmas on my side :P We had dinner and watched a christmas show on tv and afterward everything was the same.
Oh well.

Aqua

Mark, you celebrate Christmas on the 24th? O-o

Merry Christmas everyone else.

Starrodkirby86

This is why I love to universally say, "Happy holidays!" and "Seasons greetings!" so I don't need to entangle myself in the snares of timezones, dates, and everything else. :V:

But Merry Christmas to the world more east (and far west) than me. :)

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

winkio

Ryex

Marry Christmas everyone! 1 hour and 13 minutes to the 25 here.
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Starrodkirby86

Quote from: winkio on December 25, 2011, 12:43:51 am
SRK!!!  Merry Christmas :D

Yeah! Same to you, winkio! It's great to see you, Ryex, all of you! Merry Christmas. <3

(Your name being excluded doesn't mean I forgot about you, I'm just only saying the people adjacent to me right now ;~; )

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

SBR*

December 25, 2011, 04:11:27 am #18 Last Edit: December 25, 2011, 04:14:13 am by SBR*
It's Christmas for me now too and therefore I'd like to oficially wish everyone a very merry Christmas! In Holland, we celebrate a second and sometimes even a third Christmas Day. The more you know.

And welcome back, SRK :).

AngryPacman

I don't know what you guys are talking about, it's 12 hours into boxing day.
G_G's a silly boy.