Chaos is new here. Hello!

Started by Chaos, December 20, 2011, 09:29:29 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Chaos

December 20, 2011, 09:29:29 am Last Edit: December 20, 2011, 09:30:37 am by Chaos
Hello together,
So... My name is chaos and I'm german. Sorry for my bad english. I'm only 16.... Okay. I make games with the rpg maker xp for 1 year. I'm good in Mapping, I think. I'm not the best scripter an not the best designer. But all in all I think I'm a good makerer^^
Here is a little map for you to show my mapping knowledge:
Spoiler: ShowHide

The Screen was made from me in 45 minutes and is not the best.

Bye bye. Chaos

Vell

*devours your soul*

welcome to my realm~

Subsonic_Noise

Welcome to my forum. I'm Blizzard and I get all the girls because I can program RGSS.

MarkHest

Spaceman McConaughey

Quote from: Chaos on December 20, 2011, 09:29:29 am
Here is a little map for you to show my mapping knowledge:

The Screen was made from me in 45 minutes and is not the best.

Looks like I have some healthy competition on my hands. I am quite the epic mapper, myself. WELCOME, FELLOW MAPPER.

Ryex

Welcome to Chaos, Chaos! please keep the additional Chaos your presence is sure to create to a minimum.
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Holyrapid

Welcome to the madness and randomness that is Chaos (Project).
That map, <3 DAMN MAN! It's effin' SWEET!

Fenriswolf

Welcome to CP!
Nice mapping by the way :)

You did pay the entrance fee already, right?

Chaos

Oh Hey,

@tuggernuts
Looks like I have some healthy competition on my hands. I am quite the epic mapper, myself. WELCOME, FELLOW MAPPER.

Wich maker do you use? I'm using the rpg maker xp.

QuoteYou did pay the entrance fee already, right?

@Fenriswolf : No sorry. Is the map so like this game??

Fenriswolf

QuoteNo sorry. Is the map so like this game??

Es tut mir Leid, aber ich verstehe dich nicht.

Chaos

QuoteEs tut mir Leid, aber ich verstehe dich nicht.

Sorry^^ My english is bad. I asked, if my map looked like the game "entrance fee".

Fantasist

Haha, welcome to CP Chaos :)

I think Fenriswolf was joking about paying the entrance fee to join Chaos Project (but there is no entrance fee! :o) (And thus I ruin the joke >.<)

EXCELLENT mapping btw :)
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

Fenriswolf

There's not?! 8-O

Blizzard made me pay 27 bucks..

Blizzard

Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Chaos

A...Haha  :haha:
Yes... sry Fenriswolf. I thought this was a game. omg xD

AngryPacman

It's okay, Blizzard owed me 27 dollars and he didn't want to pay his own money -_-
G_G's a silly boy.

Fenriswolf

That's okay, someday we will all have to pay for our crimes against humanity. Blizzard will probably have to pay a little more.

:V

No problem Chaos, The Entrance Fee would have made a great title for a game, though :D

SBR*

Welcome to CP :D! You'll surely enjoy yourself here.