Your favourite troll needs help. Seriously, this is rather urgent.

Started by Subsonic_Noise, April 23, 2012, 05:30:11 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Blizzard

Weird, it won't let me "donate". I'll try sending it directly to your email.

EDIT: WHAT THE FUCK?! Something is gravely messed up. I can't send you a payment. :( It keeps telling me that I don't have any funds. But that doesn't make any sense as I paid for the domain arc-engine.com almost a month ago without problems. O_o
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Subsonic_Noise

Paypal is a damn mess :/ they disabled my bank accounts a few weeks ago for no reason at all. I guess the only thing to do is wait and try again?

Blizzard

I got my PayPal running again. It seems that they changed something either at my bank or at PayPal. It would usually charge my connected account in HRK, but now I have to convert my money to USD on my debit account and PayPal then charges the USD from me.

I've sent you 70€ (roughly $100). You can pay me back when you get back on your feet.

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Subsonic_Noise

Thanks alot. Really, thanks. I'll make sure to invest it well.
Well, to give an update on this, I found a way to go back to school which will probably leave me in even more debts, but I can't just stick around without any qualifications at all. My monetary situation isn't much better besides that, but if my plan works out it might get better soon. I don't try to get my hopes up too much though.
Spoiler: ShowHide
And as always, when one thing gets better, another happens. My girlfriend broke up with me, yay.

Blizzard

I'm sorry to hear that. :( I hope it's not because your currently messed up situation, because that would make her a horrible person.

Anyway, did you get in touch with Rose? His offer seemed promising enough.

Subsonic_Noise

Quote from: Blizzard on May 17, 2012, 09:08:40 am
I'm sorry to hear that. :( I hope it's not because your currently messed up situation, because that would make her a horrible person.

Funny you'd say that, because it's part of the reason. Apparently I'm putting her through too much because I make the same mistakes multiple times and being all negative. I don't know. I thought it was part of a relationship that you can be there for each other, and I certainly didn't choose to have a burnout (as the doctor attested a week ago.)
Quote from: Blizzard on May 17, 2012, 09:08:40 am
Anyway, did you get in touch with Rose? His offer seemed promising enough.

I did. It's about a battle theme, and I'm kind of having problems with it. Writing powerful and motivating music is difficult when you're in a situation like this.

Blizzard

Quote from: Subsonic_Noise on May 17, 2012, 09:11:44 am
Funny you'd say that, because it's part of the reason. Apparently I'm putting her through too much because I make the same mistakes multiple times and being all negative. I don't know. I thought it was part of a relationship that you can be there for each other, and I certainly didn't choose to have a burnout (as the doctor attested a week ago.)

You thought right. It IS part of a relationship to be there for each other through good times and bad times.
I guess it's like with friends. Until you get into trouble, you won't find out who your real friends are.

I did. It's about a battle theme, and I'm kind of having problems with it. Writing powerful and motivating music is difficult when you're in a situation like this.

I know what you mean. Have you tried listening to that kind of music? I know it always puts me in the mood. e.g. if I listen to one of the good songs that I prepared for BE, I kinda want to work on BE a bit. It just inspires me. I have a pretty decent list of songs in CP that might get you in the mood.

Subsonic_Noise

Quote from: Blizzard on May 17, 2012, 09:43:56 am

You thought right. It IS part of a relationship to be there for each other through good times and bad times.
I guess it's like with friends. Until you get into trouble, you won't find out who your real friends are.

Well honestly I do still love her. i didn't really want it to end like this.
Quote from: Blizzard on May 17, 2012, 09:43:56 am

I know what you mean. Have you tried listening to that kind of music? I know it always puts me in the mood. e.g. if I listen to one of the good songs that I prepared for BE, I kinda want to work on BE a bit. It just inspires me. I have a pretty decent list of songs in CP that might get you in the mood.

I'll try that I guess. Don't know how successful it'll be.

Blizzard

Subsonic_Noise

Well, to give an update, the situation with my girlfriend got far worse, but at least my sickness has been gone for a while, and I'm moving to small a flat closer to my school now (the transport from my flat to my school made up for any cost benifits there might have been). I guess that's good but the first part kind of takes the enjoyment out of the rest. In case anyone wonders how I can pay the flat, let's just say "lawyers".

Blizzard

At least some things are getting better. My personal advice would be that you concentrate on keeping up the things that are already going better and (at least for now) discard the stuff that doesn't.

Subsonic_Noise