Issa the Panda a.k.a. Hikari-P of Vampyr Coders reporting for duty!

Started by thisromero, January 01, 2012, 08:46:06 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

thisromero

Hello guys! I'm Issa the Panda, the animator for Tankentai Battle System and Hikari-P, the coder and debugger of the Vampyr Coders!

I'm in the ABS and Online division so I will work on those too.
I'm the one responsible for VTP 1.1.0 and VTL 1.7 RC3.

Now now, I'm also porting VTP and VTL in VX Ace. Anyways, I enjoy your community so I stayed here.

winkio

Starrodkirby86

Hey! Cute avatar.

I'd imagine your nickname should have some sort of link with your username, but I can't seem to discern any! What are the origins for the moniker of Issa the Panda?

Anyway, I've heard of the Taikentai Battle System in my script scouring years back, so it's a pleasure to see a nod from it once more. Love to see you around!

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Ryex

I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Blizzard

Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

ForeverZer0

I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.