SPLIT OFF: Love, and shit like that.

Started by Blizzard, January 05, 2012, 10:40:48 am

Previous topic - Next topic

SBR*

January 07, 2012, 10:01:26 am #40 Last Edit: January 07, 2012, 10:04:03 am by SBR*
I figure we'll never agree, so shall we leave it at this? I'd like to thank you again; it's always good to know other's reasonings and opinions :).

EDIT: You ninja-edited your post :). Good point. But would you want to have a long-lasting relationship with a person that changes relationships that easily?

Blizzard

January 07, 2012, 10:02:42 am #41 Last Edit: January 07, 2012, 10:05:06 am by Blizzard
I'm not trying to agree. :P I was correcting some misconceptions and giving you some more insight.
Oh, BTW, I actually edited my post in the meanwhile and added something at the bottom.

EDIT: Meh, I'm taking it out and putting it here.

I see that your way of thinking comes from a mediocrity and a scarcity mentality.
If you can be "hurt" by somebody cheating on you, then you are emotionally dependent on that person. You don't love yourself enough for it to be enough so you "need" the love of another human being in order to fill a non-existent void.
When you get to the point where cheating does not hurt and maybe that you don't even get angry, but you are disappointed in that person for abusing your trust like that, then you're doing it right.

It comes back to the huge difference between being alone and being lonely.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

SBR*

January 07, 2012, 10:05:01 am #42 Last Edit: January 08, 2012, 11:54:39 am by SBR*
Well, I just ninja-edited you. I've taken my revenge :).

The Niche

Quote from: Subsonic_Noise on January 07, 2012, 07:36:33 am
Well, my girlfriend used to have a boyfriend too, but he was abusive and pretty much at the mental level of a degenerated monkey.

Tino, don't understate. That's bold.
Level me down, I'm trying to become the anti-blizz!
Quote from: winkio on June 15, 2011, 07:30:23 pm
Ah, excellent.  You liked my amusing sideshow, yes?  I'm just a simple fool, my wit entertains the wise, and my wisdom fools the fools.

I'm like the bible, widely hated and beautifully quotable.

Dropbox is this way, not any other way!