[XP] Stormtronics CMS

Started by Blizzard, January 09, 2008, 04:00:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Blizzard

"Equipment" is there because in "Equip" you can't see stuff that noboby can equip and the view hierarchy is actor->equipment part and in "Items" you can't see who can equip what on one sight.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

vacancydenied

July 27, 2009, 08:26:19 pm #281 Last Edit: July 27, 2009, 08:32:35 pm by vacancydenied
I changed the menu around a little to fit what I want with my game. I replaced Load for the Quest Log system that game_guy made. It works but I was wondering where I edit the font color from grey to white. Thank you for making all these wonderful scripts. I would be stuck making a very boring mediocre game without them or spending a lifetime trying to figure out how to use ruby scripts haha.

edit: Also, how do I properly add another option in the option menu. I was hoping to add your Bestiary script. I want it to be there without the arrows so that when someone presses the action key it opens up the bestiary script. I guess something in the vain of the Tales of series.
Nothing goes as planned but I keep going forward.

Blizzard

I've posted that several times around already. Just search the forum. *points to search button*

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

skrotkanon

I'm sorry of this has been asked before but I'm wondering
if it's possible to change the picture used in the status screen right now it says;

1653   draw_actor_battler(@actor, 284, 232)

Since I'm using Minkoffs CBS my battler sprites shows up instead...
I just erased the line but it would be nicer to put in a pic of your own there.

G_G

replace it with this
draw_actor_graphic(@actor, 284, 232)

I'll draw the actor sprite instead

skrotkanon

Didn't work :/
The pic is way to small so nothing shows up still.
Thanks for the help though :)

Jalm

Sorry if this question has been asked already, or if it's obvious, but in the Options menu, you can choose what Battle BGM to use. Now, I like that.

However, I want the player to buy battle BGMs as bonus music etc, so how would I go about adding to the Battle BGMs with script calls?

Alternatively, could you tell me how to disable it from the menu? If I can't do it the other way, I suppose I'll just have events that do the same thing.

Blizzard

I didn't add the possibility to add or remove battle BGMs because I use that feature exclusively in my game.
You can practically disable it if you simply have just 1 BGM.

FenrisHalo

The script link is down, can you please (PLEASE!!) update it? This CMS has always been, and still is one my favs T_T
<a href="http://plunkit.webs.com/">I have to admit, this looks sweet xD</a>

Hellfire Dragon

No it's not, just change the the 't' in tronics to 'T', or just click here

Always a good idea to check downloads.chaos-project.com :P

Blizzard

November 26, 2009, 01:46:57 pm #290 Last Edit: November 26, 2009, 01:48:26 pm by Blizzard
It's kinda weird, though. I did fix filenames of the uploaded files. I'll take a look at it anyway.

EDIT: Yeah, looks like it didn't change the capitalization. Anyway, the links in the first post will work properly now.

Holyrapid

Sorry if this has been asked before, but how can i add that moving background llike in CP? Now, don´t go saying it´s unique, because it´s been made in VX, and in XP at least by MOG... Now, please tell me... I love this sytem, and thought that it would be nice to have I.e a logo of PK-Prod (that deosn´t yet exist... the logo i mean... :P) going in the background. Also, would it be possible to change the pic mid-game, i.e for a BABS boss fight, instead of the logo, there would be the text BOSS moving/flashing in the back...

Blizzard

It's unique to my game with this CMS and I'm not going to add it. Period.

Jackolas

Quotedon´t go saying it´s unique, because it´s been made in VX, and in XP at least by MOG

all I can say is use mog his script than.
i know how this can be achieved in this script but i respect blizz his unique game

Holyrapid

How hard would it be to add different functions (read, new functions) to the options menu, because i´m thinking of adding a few things that control BABS. (mainly Hud type and its location)

Jackolas

as long as u know a litle bid of scripting its fairly easy

Holyrapid

Well, i guess i know just a little bit... I´m not sure if i could do it on my own, but if somebody gave me instructions, i guess i could do it...

Jackolas

make an request in the script request section.
describe exactly what you want and how you want it, more info is better.

Holyrapid

Actually, i´m thinking i should start to try and learn to script my self, at least a little, so i´ll instead of asking some one to add them, ask them to help me do it myself...

Yuukanna

When I go to Exit > Return to Game and execute that option, it does nothing. Shouldn't it close the menu?

I know you can just hit the cancel button, but it would be nice if the menu was intuitive enough for n00bs.