"Hey! Time to Cheer Up! =)" by MarkHest

Started by MarkHest, January 06, 2012, 12:28:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

MarkHest

January 06, 2012, 12:28:59 pm Last Edit: January 09, 2012, 05:14:21 am by MarkHest
I've worked non-stop on this one now just becouse i enjoyed it and wanted it done :)

It's just a random song that i haven't put TOO much effort in but i wanted to make a song that was capable of cheering people up. So i did JUST that! :haha:

Hey! Time to Cheer Up! =) - MP3

I hope this is capable of bringing a smile on your face, or at least turn your mood to a more positive direction, that is the meaning of this song.

The song is generaly very messy and confusing, but it's made this way intentionally becouse i like to create different songs sometimes that aren't alike every other songs out there. That's my style of music making ^^
The transaction from the soft part to the high part is badly made and i am aware of it.

[Total Time spent on project: 4 Hours and 7 Mintues]

(obs: This song was mixed with headphones so you might want to listen to it with your headset. Since the song is made from that angle of hearing.)

Futendra

It made me smile and whip my head from left to right like a cute bunny :3

SBR*

Sounds great :). Did it make me smile? I honestly can't remember... So my answer is 'perhaps'.