Level condition

Started by ruiran1, January 09, 2012, 11:28:33 am

Previous topic - Next topic

ruiran1

January 09, 2012, 11:28:33 am Last Edit: January 09, 2012, 11:37:30 am by ruiran1
I need help with this, a conditional brach tht need lvls conditions......

ruiran1

MarkHest

You need to express yourself a little more. What is the problem and what do you want to do?
Answer these two questions in an understanding way. I will answer as fast as possible.

Starrodkirby86

A few things~

First, there's no need to make such a quick bump. People may not be so readily online to answer a question, so a little patience can go a long way. You should also take a quick read of the Newbie's Guide to Chaos Project, seeing as you're relatively new here (Welcome!). One of our rules is to not double-post within the next 24 hours, especially for a simple bump, since we can all see your message existing.

Secondly, as MarkHest said, you might want to go a little more detailed in your question. Not quite sure what you're asking, hehe! I might have an idea, so I'll assume this is what you're asking until you clarify yourself a bit more.

Are you asking how to have a conditional branch that uses the Player's level as a condition (eg. You must be at least Level 50 to enter) ? If that's the case, then you can use a variable for this. In the Variable Operations tab, you can set a variable, say we name it PLAYER LEVEL or something, to the Actor section, then select your Actor and Level. Once PLAYER LEVEL is set, make a conditional branch that asks if that particular variable, PLAYER LEVEL, is above, below, equal to, etc. to the number you want.

Oh, and finally... Shouldn't this topic be in General RPG Maker Troubleshooting? O.o

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).