Fallen Sun Gaming!

Started by Vell, January 10, 2012, 12:23:46 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Vell

January 10, 2012, 12:23:46 am Last Edit: January 10, 2012, 12:25:54 am by UltaFlame

We are a fledgling gaming community. We've got people in a variety of games including World of Warcraft and League of Legends. We're intending to be a friendly group of high-level players. One of the founding members lead a 5-man team in League of Legends which was offered sponsorship (as in, making MONEY to go to tournies and such) shortly before it fell apart due to some issues. We're all pretty cool people and the general vibe I'm getting from them is awesome.

We need to get known, though. So that's why I'm here talking to you guys! I like you all because despite not really having much of a place, I feel, to post... you're all pretty cool. You're nice enough, you're gamers (most of you) and you bring a lot of skills to the forum. I want some of you who are interested in casual / serious gaming to show up, pop around... and get on our teamspeak. I talk there, so you can hear IT's voice. IT. ME. ULTA. I know SOME of you are tempted to join and pop on our teamspeak JUST FOR THAT. Or maybe my INFAMY levels have dropped here.

...No, I'm not actually that crazy self-centered. =3c. In all honesty, we hang out primarily on Teamspeak right now, with very little activity on the forums. But we have many active blogs and are getting livestreams up and are looking for ways to podcast. We're going to go places. Kylaira, the guy who started this, has a real good vision. I like him. He's good people and he knows his own weakness and what he needs to do to start it up right. I think he and all the other people we have can really make the place great. If it turns out we only get a small community, he can make it grow.

So join us. I really think this group has a chance (check out Kylaira's blog to see the history of Fallen Sun Gaming) to become a thing in the gaming scene. Perhaps a really big part of it. So at least give us a chance, pop in and give your thoughts. Join us! (Also be sure to hop on Teamspeak because seriously it's pretty active. I hang out in Pepsi Chat on there under the alias Luta.)

Hope to see you around and if you decide to pop in, stick around! Thank you for your time my friends. ^^ spread the word!

EDIT: Banner now links to website.

Note: Website under construction!

Holyrapid

I'll check it out, and i might join. And if i do, my nick most likely will be the same as in most (newer) places i've registered (Holyrapid).

And if i do join, i hope, you won't mind me using the Fallen Sun logo in my LP's?

Vell

Official response from creator: "Sure, if he is a part of a community and wants to advertise for us and that he's a part of the community. We're all for it and if he has enough traffic in his LPs we'll even let him host on the site"

Though it's being transmitted via Teamspeak, so I'm not -sure- if I heard it entirely correct.