[RESOLVED] How do you call skill status screen? RMXP

Started by vvalkingman, January 05, 2012, 12:19:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

vvalkingman

January 05, 2012, 12:19:27 pm Last Edit: January 06, 2012, 07:07:33 am by vvalkingman
Hey guys, I'm working with RMXP and in my game, the player can go into skills and choose a "change kata" ability which calls a choice box with a list of katas to change into. What I want to do is after that choice, the skill status screen where I chose the "change kata" ability is called. That way you don't have to open the menu again. Anyone know the call for skill status screen from script event?

ForeverZer0

I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.

stripe103

For your future topics, you don't need to post the exact same topic on multiple forums. Saw the other on RPG Revolution. :)
You usually get an answer pretty quickly anyway.

vvalkingman

Thanks for the answer. Soooooo DON'T post something I posted on a DIFFERENT forum on here even if you two guys aren't connected? Gotcha..

stripe103

Nah, I just mean that it isn't necessary to get the same answer twice just after each other. :D

Also, the two forums are a bit connected. This one have a link to the other one on the bottom of the page :)