my introduction

Started by Markchapman10, January 11, 2012, 08:11:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Markchapman10

Hello all! Im back, i just thought i would tell yall... so hows it been?

ForeverZer0

I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.

Starrodkirby86

Welcome back!

Things have been fine. :V: You've missed some arrows penetrating knees, mysterious falling snow, and the warmth and cuddliness of CP ~

Also, ARC's doing mighty dang fine, if you're interested in looking at that. Pretty much it's dancing around the v1.0 line, so be prepared.

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Markchapman10

well, i think in my leave i have missed arc somewhere..... lol... :???: and arrows to the knee thing is every where!!  and nothing beats the

Quote from: Starrodkirby86 on January 12, 2012, 10:57:49 pm
the warmth and cuddliness of CP ~

The Niche

Made all the warmer and cuddlier by the increase of members. Oh and SRK. Cuddliness and SRK go hand in hand.

(Cue tumblr filling up with shipping Zeriab and SRK...SeRiab Kirby? Zeriab Kirby? Zeriod?
Level me down, I'm trying to become the anti-blizz!
Quote from: winkio on June 15, 2011, 07:30:23 pm
Ah, excellent.  You liked my amusing sideshow, yes?  I'm just a simple fool, my wit entertains the wise, and my wisdom fools the fools.

I'm like the bible, widely hated and beautifully quotable.

Dropbox is this way, not any other way!

Blizzard

Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

SBR*

Futendra

The Niche

Level me down, I'm trying to become the anti-blizz!
Quote from: winkio on June 15, 2011, 07:30:23 pm
Ah, excellent.  You liked my amusing sideshow, yes?  I'm just a simple fool, my wit entertains the wise, and my wisdom fools the fools.

I'm like the bible, widely hated and beautifully quotable.

Dropbox is this way, not any other way!

Starrodkirby86

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Blizzard

Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

mroedesigns

*waves*

Hello mark!
( my new team mapper / eventer :D )