[SPLIT] Fut wants to do hallucinogens

Started by Subsonic_Noise, January 13, 2012, 02:37:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Subsonic_Noise

Quote from: Futendra on January 13, 2012, 01:36:22 pm
- Experience a halucinate drug

Don't without proper information, remember set and setting (your own situation and the situation around you), have an experienced guy who stays sober around, and don't do anything chemical (for the first time, at least). Try mushrooms, cuban ones (cubensis) for starters, and keep in mind that they might make you throw up first, and DON'T WAIT FOR IT TO KICK IN. Take them and then do something else, like watching a movie or talking to friends. If you wait for it to kick in, you'll ruin it for yourself. I know this from someone who isn't me.

Futendra

Quote from: Subsonic_Noise on January 13, 2012, 02:37:37 pm

Don't without proper information, remember set and setting (your own situation and the situation around you), have an experienced guy who stays sober around, and don't do anything chemical (for the first time, at least). Try mushrooms, cuban ones (cubensis) for starters, and keep in mind that they might make you throw up first, and DON'T WAIT FOR IT TO KICK IN. Take them and then do something else, like watching a movie or talking to friends. If you wait for it to kick in, you'll ruin it for yourself. I know this from someone who isn't me.

Well, I am like the only one in my class (except some holy saints that don't do no shit) that haven't experienced a halucinate drug. Its not that I am forced to do it but I think it must be a unique experience, I would try something short without much risks at going bad or sickness. The people I know and hang out with are quite experienced but the main problem is that they can't get any drugs themself, they all take adventage of other people around them :P

Blizzard

Just make sure that you do it because you want to, not because there is peer pressure.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Futendra

Quote from: Blizzard on January 13, 2012, 02:55:57 pm
Just make sure that you do it because you want to, not because there is peer pressure.
I noted that above o.O it's not that "everyone does it" it's because what they told me made me curious about the effects

Blizzard

Then it's cool. xD Follow Sub's advice and you should be fine and have a good time.

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Futendra

Quote from: Blizzard on January 13, 2012, 03:08:55 pm
Then it's cool. xD Follow Sub's advice and you should be fine and have a good time.

Untill now it's only a goal :P

Subsonic_Noise

You should do hallucinogens with a set goal though, ideally. Note that they give you access to your subconcious, and therefore can help you *alot* with problems you have. Someone who isn't me, or ever was me, experienced that. It basically got him out of a depression and led to a realisation that made him pretty much safe from depression. :P

Futendra

Quote from: Subsonic_Noise on January 13, 2012, 05:18:15 pm
You should do hallucinogens with a set goal though, ideally. Note that they give you access to your subconcious, and therefore can help you *alot* with problems you have. Someone who isn't me, or ever was me, experienced that. It basically got him out of a depression and led to a realisation that made him pretty much safe from depression. :P

The idea of "escaping from the world" is something that makes my SO curious.

The Niche

Some other shit happened, then someone who isn't you then proceeded to fall in love with someone he's never met but knows through someone who isn't me. Story of someone who isn't Sub's life.
Level me down, I'm trying to become the anti-blizz!
Quote from: winkio on June 15, 2011, 07:30:23 pm
Ah, excellent.  You liked my amusing sideshow, yes?  I'm just a simple fool, my wit entertains the wise, and my wisdom fools the fools.

I'm like the bible, widely hated and beautifully quotable.

Dropbox is this way, not any other way!

Subsonic_Noise

January 13, 2012, 06:23:39 pm #9 Last Edit: January 13, 2012, 06:30:22 pm by Subsonic_Noise
Quote from: The Niche on January 13, 2012, 05:39:46 pm

Some other shit happened, then someone who isn't you then proceeded to fall in love with someone he's never met but knows through someone who isn't me. Story of someone who isn't Sub's life.

You skipped the part where someone who isn't me was generally amazing.

Quote from: Futendra on January 13, 2012, 05:31:06 pm

The idea of "escaping from the world" is something that makes my SO curious.

That's dangerous. Get rid of that idea. You're not escaping, you're just exploring a different world for some time. Everything you do there can affect the "real" world (I don't concider the subconcious any less real, actually) in some way, which is still there during all of it.

The Niche

Quote from: Subsonic_Noise on January 13, 2012, 06:23:39 pm
Quote from: The Niche on January 13, 2012, 05:39:46 pm

You skipped the part where someone who isn't me was generally amazing.

Oh no, that part's still on-going. Someone who isn't me told me this.
Ah, excellent.  You liked my amusing sideshow, yes?  I'm just a simple fool, my wit entertains the wise, and my wisdom fools the fools.

Tazero

January 14, 2012, 09:26:44 pm #11 Last Edit: January 14, 2012, 09:27:47 pm by Tazero
I have one new.

- Spend more time with friends, do some shit with them.

I tried shrooms once... It was... Interesting... Taste like shit though :X
So I stick with marijauna :(
NOT that drugs are something you should get addicted too... But yeah have fun., don't let it take over your life haha

If you were a fish...

SBR*

Maybe I'm boring, but personally, I'd never try out mushrooms. Just like smoking; if you stay away from it, you don't know what you're missing, so you can't hanker back to it.

Blizzard

Hey, I don't even drink alcohol anymore and I have probably more fun than most people put together when I'm out. Don't think you're boring when you don't do drugs.

Subsonic_Noise

Exactly. :P Not the other way around either... shrooms don't really have lasting negative effects though.

The Niche

I'd be more inclined to believe that if I heard it from someone who doesn't use them :P

Note: Not questioning your credibility, but like, yeah. I'm not, I promise :P

Subsonic_Noise

They have no long-lasting effects. As in, yeah, they might make you throw up, but that's a one-time thing.
And sorry, I don't accept doubt from people who are uninformed. :P

SBR*

Quote from: Blizzard on January 15, 2012, 06:10:19 am
Hey, I don't even drink alcohol anymore and I have probably more fun than most people put together when I'm out. Don't think you're boring when you don't do drugs.

I mean 'boring to some others'. I commonly don't care what other's think about me.

The Niche

Quote from: Subsonic_Noise on January 15, 2012, 01:33:40 pm
They have no long-lasting effects. As in, yeah, they might make you throw up, but that's a one-time thing.
And sorry, I don't accept doubt from people who are uninformed. :P

ACCEPT IT!  :poke: ACCEPT MY DOUBT INTO YOU! ACCEPT IT!

Blizzard

Quote from: SBR* on January 15, 2012, 03:49:41 pm
Quote from: Blizzard on January 15, 2012, 06:10:19 am

I mean 'boring to some others'. I commonly don't care what other's think about me.

Point still valid. I'm more interesting than most people. xD People telling you that you are boring if you don't want to do what they do are just trying to manipulate you into doing it. Don't pay attention to it.