[SPLIT] Fut wants to do hallucinogens

Started by Subsonic_Noise, January 13, 2012, 02:37:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Subsonic_Noise

Quote from: Blizzard on January 15, 2012, 05:08:41 pm
Quote from: SBR* on January 15, 2012, 03:49:41 pm
Quote from: Blizzard on January 15, 2012, 06:10:19 am
Hey, I don't even drink alcohol anymore and I have probably more fun than most people put together when I'm out. Don't think you're boring when you don't do drugs.

I mean 'boring to some others'. I commonly don't care what other's think about me.

Point still valid. I'm more interesting than most people. xD People telling you that you are boring if you don't want to do what they do are just trying to manipulate you into doing it. Don't pay attention to it.

Agreed.

MarkHest

I've always been interested in doing a hallucinate drug at least once, just for the experience. I don't smoke, i don't drink, i don't do tobaco... however i am just interested in this kind of exprience and want to experience it at least once in my lifetime. It would be cool if i somehow made up an illusion of my subconscious and talked to him about stuff :P

But even if i DO want to exprience it, where the hell can i even GET such a thing xD

Starrodkirby86

If I may add a small addition.

I've a friend who's a big user for drugs, but with his experience, it's for sure, something to be very careful with. There's a whole lot of knowledge you need to properly use these drugs without having the wrong consequences, so you need to do your homework, essentially.

That being said, shrooms are probably the easiest and harmless drugs to enjoy. My friend's actually able to pick any of these shrooms because they cultivate at a field nearby his place (Sweden)... Convenient, huh? Just make sure you know what kind of shroom you're going to get - some of them are poisonous. Sub gave a shroom type for you to try out though...

Finally, this isn't a world to escape, as mentioned earlier. I'm supporting that myself - it's just something to momentarily experience and enjoy... Kind of like a vacation. I heard that shrooms can actually reorganize and revitalize the mind - so as long as you don't have a bad trip (which is rare), then you'll feel even better than before. Just don't do anything stupid in your hallucination - being on a high floor somewhere and jumping down a wondrous waterfall and lake when said body of water is actually the ground 100feet below is not a good move. >W>

Just chiming in. My head's totally empty right now, so there's a possibility I left out something I really wanted to say. xD

If you're wondering what shrooms are like but don't have any around, though, go play Earthbound or something. :V:

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

MarkHest

January 15, 2012, 09:18:59 pm #23 Last Edit: January 15, 2012, 09:21:51 pm by MarkHest
Quote from:  Starodkirby86My friend's actually able to pick any of these shrooms because they cultivate at a field nearby his place (Sweden)... Convenient, huh?

That IS convenient! ._.

Quote from:  Starodkirby86If you're wondering what shrooms are like but don't have any around, though, go play Earthbound or something.

One word:: ShowHide

Giygas

Which makes me a bit unconfortable with drugs now xD

Starrodkirby86

Quote from: MarkHest on January 15, 2012, 09:18:59 pm
Quote from:  Starodkirby86My friend's actually able to pick any of these shrooms because they cultivate at a field nearby his place (Sweden)... Convenient, huh?

That IS convenient! ._.

Quote from:  Starodkirby86If you're wondering what shrooms are like but don't have any around, though, go play Earthbound or something.

One word:: ShowHide

Giygas

Which makes me a bit unconfortable with drugs now xD

<3

I think the battle backgrounds, Magicant, and in Mother 3, when Lucas and friends eat shrooms - those are the parts that give some loose accurate portrayal of mushrooms.

Oh, and maybe Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy in Yoshi's Island. xD

But your mileage may vary. Maybe it's not like that at all.

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).