Hi Introducing Michaelsan :D

Started by michaelsan, January 17, 2012, 12:33:17 am

Previous topic - Next topic

michaelsan

Hi all people of this great forum :D, I have been time around here but as a guest but I have decided to be a member :), I am Michaelsan :D

You will see more of me in a near future Currently working in a one-man Project and this forum have help me get almost all the scripts I need :) Hope we can have a nice friendship :$ lol

P.S I dare you Guessing my real name, who is up to the challenge lol xD ?

ForeverZer0

I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.

Starrodkirby86

First name... Sexy?  :naughty:

Welcome to the forums! A one-man project can be tough, but the best part of it is the freedom it can bring. I mean, you're your own boss, right? Generally with those projects, I always find it hard to start organizing my thoughts and putting them into action. But I'm a messy guy like that, anyway.

Hope to see you around more! Chat around, chat around. <3

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

michaelsan

Quote from: ForeverZer0 on January 17, 2012, 01:00:19 am
:welcome:

Vincent?

Lol Almost close :P, thkz for the welcome by the way I love your scripts :D

Quote from: Starrodkirby86 on January 17, 2012, 01:19:46 am
First name... Sexy?  :naughty:

Welcome to the forums! A one-man project can be tough, but the best part of it is the freedom it can bring. I mean, you're your own boss, right? Generally with those projects, I always find it hard to start organizing my thoughts and putting them into action. But I'm a messy guy like that, anyway.

Hope to see you around more! Chat around, chat around. <3

Yeah That My name :P... o wait no lol xD

Yeah is really tough but you are right Iam my own boss, I get a LOT of ideas so is pretty hard becuase I can never focus in one thing lol But yeah I like being the only one in making my game :) of course you will see a lot of me and of my project too :D

Vell

English your second language?

Anywho, *noms on your soul* you have now been accepted to Chaos Project.

ENJOY.

michaelsan

Quote from: UltaFlame on January 17, 2012, 02:40:39 am
English your second language?

Anywho, *noms on your soul* you have now been accepted to Chaos Project.

ENJOY.

Yeah English is my second language so sorry for my bad English :P, and thnkz For accepting me :)

Vell

Nah man, not complaining about your bad language. It's actually fairly good considering the whole second language thing. Hang around native speakers / writers more often and you'll just absorb it, 'tis how it goes.