Myriad Souls: Embarkment on a Quest Unparalelled! signups + discussion

Started by Vell, June 22, 2008, 03:50:11 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

legacyblade

Hey FAX, did you read the first Myriad Souls Episode I posted on my site? It has Klara in it XD

Vell

Vell

Name: Altar
Species: unspecified
Surrounding Lore: unspecified
Skills: unspecified
background: unspecified
personality: curious, otherwise unspecified
Hometown: unspecified
Weapon: unspecified (though Altar does have one)
Weapon History: unspecified

Note: Altar is pronounced like Al-tar, not altar. al(like the name) tar(like the black sticky stuff)

legacyblade

Glad you liked it. And your character is very...unspecified, XD

Vell

he may as well be called the unknown element. I may turn him into a villain.

Fallen Angel X

I know you're here LB! Are you going to let this thing die? O.o

legacyblade

No. It shall not die! I have free time tonight, I shall play the RP!

legacyblade

Name:Varyn

Species: human

Surrounding Lore: N/A

Skills: Can control fire (as of the end of my first post). All his skills are simply manipulating fire. He is limited in how much he can control at a time, and the distance at which he can manipulate fire. He cannot create fire, only control the fire nearby.
background: He grew up as a blacksmith's apprentice. However, the fire talked to him. It was his elder, the one who taught him right and wrong. He lives strictly by it's code of conduct. It claims to be the voice of Namu, the god of Justice, however we cannot know this for sure

personality: harsh and severe, but follows a very strict ethical code.

Hometown: A small out of the way mining town.

Weapon: a blacksmith's hammer.

Weapon History: He's been using this hammer all his life to work metal.

scoace13

i may have a short amount of time in which to post again soon
scoace13, Eventman extrodnaire...so anybody seen any good movies recently <br />...whys is this here..........random fate...same reason im here...

Fallen Angel X

With Ulta gone (Which I did not realize until now), I think someone has to take IT's place. Should we do this by votes or...?

scoace13

scoace13, Eventman extrodnaire...so anybody seen any good movies recently <br />...whys is this here..........random fate...same reason im here...

legacyblade

I say votes. I vote for Aqua to take his place. How do you all vote? (no voting for yourself)

Valcos

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars."
-Oscar De La Hoya

Aqua

D: Why me? D:

I'll vote for LB

He's the one that got me back into Myriad.

scoace13

Fallen Angel X

Oh damn, I'm the tie-breaking vote? Damnit, can't stand the pressure ._. I vote Valcos!

legacyblade

Since all of us have voted, and it's a tie, now what? Shall I flip a coin?

-edit.

Me and aqua talked it out, and we decided I'd take over. I have some plans for myriad. I have become...God of the New World!

Aqua

Since LB is taking over, he made a new thread to be able to edit the first post and stuff...

It's here :O
http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php?topic=4194.0

*locks this*