Myriad Souls: Embarkment on a Quest Unparalelled! signups + discussion

Started by Vell, June 22, 2008, 03:50:11 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

legacyblade

Glad I was accepted. To tell you the truth that was just some crappy spur of the moment lore x_x glad you liked it, XD

Chaze007

Okay..I got bored so I wanted to make a temporary character, I might make another

Name:Ziax
Species:Zergling
Surrounding Lore: The Zergling is the most basic combat unit for the Zerg faction. Zerglings are fast-moving ground units with a melee attack, and are typically used en-masse. Zerglings can also use their small wings to glide for a split second.
Skills:
Rapid Attack-Attacks rapidly
Burrow-Burrows underground
Poision Cloud-Spits out a poisionous cloud intoxicating all around the area [2ft radius]
Flying Strike-[only usable on a cliff or structure] Glides off a cliff/structure and slashes at an enemy.
Hardened Creep-Hardens the skin on the Zergling
Razored Scythes-Sharpens the claws on a Zergling

background:Ziax was part of the biggest Zerg army ever bred, Ziax was one of the sole survivors in the entire army. Ziax has to be one of the strongest of the Zerglings, considering they're the weakest unit of the Zerg forces. Ziax was a general among Zerglings, and gleamed with a unique color.
personality:Ziax is stubborn & upholds his pride. Ziax was the General of the Swarm. Ziax's sole purpose is to kill, to serve his army.
Hometown:The Swarm Hive
Weapon:Poison Razorfang Claws
Weapon History:Dipped in the acids of the Hive, this was considered a special ritual among the Zerg
Ziax: ShowHide

If these are the weakest of the Swarm..what do the strongest look like?
Always I Wanna Be With You! Make Believe With You!

Vell

legacy, check what everyone else gave. if i didn't accept you I would beat myself with a stick

that being said, zerglings are win so Zizi is in.

legacyblade

Ah I see what you mean. If you want, I could write up a few more species that you could post at the beginning as examples (and they can choose to be one, if they want). I do that to get my creative juices flowing for writing

btw

1. Aqua - Dikura
2. Diokatsu -Kirema
3. Starrodkirby86 - Kipp
4. magic2345 -Rels (And later Aphie?)
5. Legacyblade - Aveyar

Chaze007

btw

1. Aqua - Dikura
2. Diokatsu -Kirema
3. Starrodkirby86 - Kipp
5. Legacyblade - Aveyar
6.Chaze007-Zizi
Always I Wanna Be With You! Make Believe With You!

Diokatsu

BTW

1. Aqua - Dikura
2. Diokatsu -Kirema
3. Starrodkirby86 - Kipp
5. Legacyblade - Aveyar
6. Chaze007-Zizi
7. Aqua - Sakura

Vell

three more. should I make a Ingamer? like, a character for in game to play like a regular dude?

Diokatsu

It would help us greatly in securing spots and I'd rather love to see what your character would be like.

Note::I'm updating my profile skills, please check when you get the chance

legacyblade

Yeah, Ulta, it'd be awesome to have you as a regular dude in the game. Plus it'd make us start sooner.

scoace13

are there any spots left if so i want to join.

Name: Leegx (pronounced: legs)
Speicies: Baruka Wurm
Surrounding Lore: Leegx was origionaly the brother of the levitan, a creature made by God however after being corrupted by the devil he lost most of his power...looks somthing like this
Spoiler: ShowHide
dimensions: hight/lenght: 150 feet (this is from his head to his tail when uncompressed) 75 feet (this is when he's used compress);weight:150,000 lb(no hes not over weight just very big)
Skills:

• Harden: increases hardness one lvl | lasts for 8 min.

• Compress: increases hardness 10 lvls, mins shortens Leegx,increses speed by one lvl, deals damage to Leegx | lasts for 5 mins.

• Tunnel: Has Leegx burrow into the ground around him . Leegx can use tunnel on airborne ground so long as he can at least get his head to touch the "ground" he is trying to tunnel.|lasts 10 mins

• Gravity Flip:(aka this skill reverses the direction of gravity) pulls both Leegx and his opponant 17(is that too high/low) miles into the sky along with random patches of the ground around them as long as this is in effect then they are suspeneded in the sky can the fight can resume. if used while already in effect it lowers(slowly kinda scince this is gravity change) both Leegx and his opponant back down to the ground allong with any "ground" that was picked up (ps gorund that becomes airbore from this skill is movable)| first cast lasts 3 min(then everything goes falls back down to the origional ground) second cast(returing stuff back to the ground) no limit

• Poundage:adds 2,000 lbs to weight|lasts 2 min

• Firetail: produces a fire on the tip Leegx's tail giving him light while tunneling increasing his speed one lvl | lasts 4 mins.

• Black Water Breath:sends a jet of oil towards the target lowers accuracy and speed one lvl (if used in combomation with a fire it can burn the target doing damage and lowering attack and defence of the target by one lvl)

• Counterspin:Leegx spins his entire body in a circle creating a vortex that could suck his opponant into his turbulant grasp.

• Rock Wave:sends a wave of boulders and large rocks towards the  target

• Inner-Quake Destruction: drags his target into the epicenter of an earthquake he then explodes scattering himself and dealing a great amount of damage to his opponant while in his scattered state he cannont use any skills, attacks, or likewise defend himself

background: quiet rockserpent who sevred god till he was tempted to evil by the devil he then turned on the devil and no hates leting anyone have dominion over him he does not take being bested well hell work as hard as he has to so that he isn't beaten. his pasivist tendancy and explosive anger get in the way of his goals often though
personality: very mild and unconfrontational unless he fell treatened or insulted or is forced to fight
Hometown:Mt. St. Ricka
Weapon: the rock spikes on his body, his teeth, the very earth around him
scoace13, Eventman extrodnaire...so anybody seen any good movies recently <br />...whys is this here..........random fate...same reason im here...

Vell

have we started? if not, then yes, spaces open, and always spaces open i think.

scoace13

scoace13, Eventman extrodnaire...so anybody seen any good movies recently <br />...whys is this here..........random fate...same reason im here...

Vell

scoace13

YAAAAAAAAAy// k um in eariler posts i red somthing about combat   hows that gonna work...//i will use Leegx veeeery welll... :evil: :roll:

Vell

basically im the judge, i decide everything, if it hits, lands, if its this successful. what I say, goes.

scoace13

you know this could be adapted into an mmo with the right scripts and stuff

Vell

after the first Myriad is over, maybe. the world isn't established yet, remember.

Fallen Angel X

Name: Klara
Race: (From Japanese Folklore) Yama-Uba
Surrounding Lore: Yama-Uba are yokai in japanese folklore. The race may also be spelled as Yamamba or Yamanba. The yama-uba are monsters that take the form of the elderly. They are known for eating people, particularly travellers whom have gotten themselves lost near the Yama-Uba's home. They have the capabilities to shapeshift so as to make capturing their prey easier. They will usually change into the form of their victim's loved ones or a beautiful woman but often they retain the form of an old woman and play the part as a helpless old woman.  The yama-uba in Japan are used in the same way as the bogey man. The Yama-Uba was also known for it's skills in Sorcery, Potions and Poisons.

Appearance:Yama-uba looks like an old woman, usually a hideous one. Her unkempt hair is long and golden white, and her kimono (usually red) is filthy and tattered. Her mouth is sometimes said to stretch the entire width of her face, and some depictions give her a second mouth at the top of her head. She is able to change her appearance, though, and she uses this tactic to great success in capturing her victims.

Skills:
-Shafeshifting
-Mind-Reading(Just enough to be able to figure out your loved ones and works for the weak minded I guess ._.)
-Ability to turn her own hair into snakes
-the ability to devour someone whole(When I've completely earned their trust like in the folklore itself O.o)
-Sorcery
-Herblore
(The next four have nothing to do with the Yama-Uba but deal with Klara herself)
-Swordsmanship
-Elegant dancing abilities(to help with the illusion of a beautiful woman)
-Cooking(She's a really good cook :D )
-Acting.

Background: Klara is a being born of people's hatred of the elderly. She had terrorized a town that would cannibalize upon their old, until the townspeople were no more, but she found that she had run out of food and began to move about. She would prey upon travellers to satisfy her hunger and she would usually terrorize towns and cities. On many occasions they have driven her away but this did not stop her from feeding upon other towns. She recently found her way to a small town located just outside of Gilgris. At the moment she terrorizes the small town, eating unsuspecting villagers and travellers.

Personality: She does not have much of a personality due to her existence being only to consume humans. When around other people, her personality is always superficial, not being real. However when alone, she is a dark, decrepit old woman. If to be observed without being seen, one might call her insane. She always hungers for human flesh which may make her a tad impatient but during her "hunt" one would never know that, unless she wanted them to..

Hometown: Sabane

Weapon: Although not commonly seen with her, she has a katana that is made with the bones of her victims. Through sorcery, she has made the bones even harder and more durable and extremely sharp.

Just for your information, this is a real mythological creature, I got most of my info from wikipedia though so... yeah. Just to let you know O.o But some of the things don't actually pertain to the creature itself though ._.

Vell

Fallen Angel X

Okay thanks :D And I'll do my best not to be uber but.. It's not like the character is always uber >.> Only in specific situations, plus I'd be really easy to kill if they knew I was evil and were already trying to kill me ._. I doubt an old woman could take on a giant worm :o Or an army if I were to try to besiege something O.o

But anyways woot I'm in :^_^':