Global Moderator Color

Started by G_G, January 25, 2012, 09:05:56 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ForeverZer0

I would debate, but this is far too trivial for me to even waste the time on. I see merit in both views, though I still think simply reading the word "Moderator" only takes 0.1 seconds longer to identify than a color code.
I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.

tSwitch

Quote from: ForeverZer0 on January 26, 2012, 05:58:54 pm
I would debate, but this is far too trivial for me to even waste the time on. I see merit in both views, though I still think simply reading the word "Moderator" only takes 0.1 seconds longer to identify than a color code.

With around three lines of text beneath an individual's name, you clearly understand how the system works, and are in the 1% that has 99% of said understanding.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: tSwitch.us | Twitter | Tumblr

ForeverZer0

Quote from: ForeverZer0 on January 26, 2012, 05:58:54 pm
I would debate, but this is far too trivial for me to even waste the time on.
I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.

Vell

Namkcor has a point in that it'd cause some short-term POTENTIAL issues with members unaware of things. But on the same boat, f0 is right - the issue is rather trivial. More, I stress short-term. In the long run, new members would see the new color and not be aware of the old; current members would adapt in time. Therefore, there's little reason I find to object.

Post not eloquent due to whatever.

winkio

Pretty sure NAMK is trolling.  There's no way he is serious about color changes being a big deal.

Blizzard

The only colors changed were Mod and GMod. The number of gems is still the same.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

tSwitch

Quote from: winkio on January 27, 2012, 01:12:28 am
Pretty sure NAMK is trolling.  There's no way he is serious about color changes being a big deal.

Hardstyle.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: tSwitch.us | Twitter | Tumblr